Obsession 34

Paige's POV

I'm feeling a lot better after finally managing to get some sleep. It's the day before the final show an me Michael are on our way to the studio.

"Not long now!" Michael smiles excitedly keeping his eyes on the road. We've hated having to keep us a secret but we knew if it came out about us it could do damage to the show, "you excited?" I smile back. "Mhm, can't wait! You excited for your last performance?"

"I'm terrified" I confess s, scrunching my face. "Well don't be your gonna be great as always!" I've been nervous before every show but tomorrow is the final, I've worked so hard and I'd be devastated if lose tomorrow, Michael on the other hand has been my biggest supporter throughout the whole show I love how he's has so much faith in me.

We both roll out eyes and sigh when We finally get to the studio and there is swarm of press outside. They've been around though out the whole show but now it's coming to the end it's been crazy. We both take a deep breath and smile at each other "you ready?" He smiles and I nod. We sit for a moment to brace ourselves For all the questions we know are coming. The media have started speculating there's something between Michael and me, especially now my bump has started showing. we've had to deny it obviously, but after tomorrow we can finally tell everybody. we kiss quickly (luckily Michael has blacked out windows) before leaving the car.

Our body guards get out from the back to help us get though the swarm of press. The second the door is open they immediately start going crazy flashing their cameras. Michael gets out first then comes round the other side to help me out. He puts his arm around me an helps to guide me towards the door. As soon as we're both out the car the questions start. "IS IT TRUE YOU TWO ARE DATING?" "PAIGE ARE THE RUMOURS TRUE YOUR PREGNANT?" "MICHAEL HAVE THE TWO OF YOU DECIDED OF BABY NAMES YET?"
"HAVE YOU SET A DATE FOR THE WEDDING?"

We both look at each other an smirk. As tempted as we both are to turn around and tell them yes. We decide best not, Instead we keep walking. Once we get to the door the questions were still flying at us. "IS IT TRUE YOUR ENGAGED?" Someone shouts Just as we're about to close the door and Michael turns round a throws a playful wink at them before closing the door. We laugh hearing them going crazy.

Once the door is closed, We turn to each other pulling each other in. "You think they suspect anything?" I giggle. Michael shrugs "I don't think so" we both giggle before kissing quickly then heading off to meet up with everybody else. We were kinda worried at first about how people would react when they found out, but the way the media is going and the fans, they pretty much know anyway, their just waiting for conformation from me and Michael. Which we'll give them soon enough.

**

Michael's POV

Paige is sat talking with the other acts and Maya is strutting around the place acting like she's the star telling everyone not to feel bad when she wins. I can't help but smile to myself. I know full well Paige is gonna win and I can't wait! she's worked so hard and been through so much in the past 6 months we both have and I know her winning the show is gonna make her so happy, this show means a lot to her.

I smile looking over at Paige talking to her friends thinking how beautiful she is and how much I wanna just go over and kiss her. My thoughts are quickly broken when Joseph grabs my arm pulling me to the side looking more pissed than usual And starts whispering to me "I thought I told you to keep it low ki" I look at him confused "you and Paige!" I purse my lips trying not to smile knowing exactly what he's talking about "You think that little stunt you pulled just then was funny?" He snaps and I shrug innocently "I didn't tell them anything" he frowns getting more pissed "you didn't say anything, but winking at them and smirking!? You know exactly what you was doing! I'm warning you boy do not fuck this up!" I sigh slightly and nod "I'm sorry it won't happen again"

"well it better not! One more day an you an Paige can do whatever the fuck you want" with that he walks away. I glance over at Paige and she's still talking to her friends. when she glancing over I manage to get her attention motioning her to come over.

"Everything ok?" She asks walking over. I look over and see Joseph giving me the death stare then turn all my attention back to Paige  "I need to talk to you about something" I take her hand leading her out of the room before anyone saw.

We get to our dressing room "what's wrong?" she asked looking confused and a little worried. I don't answer her at first. I close the door behind us then start slowly walking over to her pulling her in. "What did you want to talk to me about?" I sigh shaking my head "nothing"

"so...you tricked me in here just to get me alone?" She smirks playfully, putting her arms around my neck. "Mhm" I smile, kissing her softly at first then deepening my kiss leading her towards the table, lifting on top. She moans softy as I start kissing and nibbling on her neck, Rubbing my fingers against her panties feeling her getting wet "is daddy making you wet baby?" I groan into her neck "mhm" she moans, kissing my neck. I undo my pants releasing my throbbing erection shifting her panties to the side. I rest myself on the outside of her entrance rubbing my tip on her clit teasing her a little while looking at her, watching her quivering, staring back at me "do you want me to care of you, baby?" I smirk knowing she wants me as desperately As I want her. She nods biting her bottom lip. I kiss her deeply then just as I start to position myself door opens and and Joseph is standing their frowning "don't...even... Think about it!" Paige and I don't say anything, there's no point even trying the whole 'it's not what it looks like' excuse because it's pretty obvious what we were doing. Joseph stands there with his arms folded raising one eyebrow waiting for us to move. We get up an start adjusting ourself awkwardly. Paige and I stand next to each looking down trying hard not to laugh at this awkward situation we're in (yet again). Joseph frowns pointing towards the door "move it...now!" We both purse our lips giggling slightly under our breaths as we walk out the room. Its doesn't matter how old you get, being caught in the act by your parents is still one of the most embarrassing things that can happen.