Obsession 38

It's been over a month and the media is still talking about Michael and me. We've been doing a lot of interviews and everybody's been asking about our wedding and the sex of our baby but We haven't actually set a date yet and we don't even know if we're having a boy or girl we don't wanna find out until  he/she is born.

Most people have been pretty happy and supportive of us although there are some people that are still pretty pissed about the whole thing and claim the whole show was a set up. The main person is Maya, (shocking I know) she's been doing interview telling the world how she was screwed over and doing what ever she can to stay relevant and in the public eye.

**
Michael and I are in the kitchen eating breakfast and we hear a familiar voice on the radio
"I was completely screwed over! Paige never should have won! I bet Michaels not even the father of her baby!"
"Oh my god!...shut her up, I stand that voice!" Michael moans rolling his eyes. I laugh switching the radio down "how do you think I feel I had to live her " Michael gets up and puts his arms around me from behind resting his head on my shoulder "well you punched her in the face so....I'm guessing you secretly loved living with her" We start giggling then we hear Maya again "She only won because she purposely got herself knocked up!"

Michael starts giggling. I fold my arms pouting playfully "thats NOT funny! I'm still pissed at you for that" he moves his hands from my shoulders down my hips pulling me into him, I feel his erection growing through his pants "I didn't hear you complaining at the time" he starts kissing an nuzzling on my neck. Making me moan slightly "In fact...if I remember correctly you were moaning" he lifts up my shirt with one hand, I twitch as he starts slowly stroking my breasts working with way down to my panties with the other "and you were quivering at my every touch" he begins rubbing across the outside of my panties which are becoming damper with every stroke he slowly makes "Is daddy making you wet baby?" He smirks watching me moan "mhm" feeling my legs starting to quiver. He shifts my panties to the side, and smirks watching me. I tilt my head back moaning as he slowly starts sliding his finger in and out of me. slowly circling my clit with his thumb. Continuing to talk "now...as I was saying, you were moaning and quivering" he holds me steady with his free hand feeling me tremble from his touch "wanting me.. Waiting for me" he starts thrusting his finger deeper inside of me and I start sweating and moaning loudly feeling myself already on the edge. "You were on the edge just waiting for me" I bite my bottom lips gripping my hands on his wrists "you were on the brink...just waiting for that one little word." He smirks watching me squirm and shake in his arms. "Would you like daddy to say that now?" "Mhm" I moan. He laughs slightly under his breath taking pleasure knowing that at this moment he has full control over my body "And when I said it...you screamed my name...enjoying the all the pleasure I was giving you" he starts groaning, thrusting his finger in and out of me deeper and faster. I tense up moaning loudly feeling my orgasm building fast and harder "do you want daddy to give you that pleasure now?" "Mmmmhmmm" is all I can say as my orgasm build harder and harder. He goes silent for what feels like forever continuing to thrust in and out of me speeding up his pace. Then finally he whispers into my ear "come!" He grips me tight keeping upright as I instantly scream as my orgasm takes over. He turns me round kissing me. Leading me towards the counter.

The door bell rings and I sigh not wanting to stop "ignore it" Michael smiles lifting me up onto the counter, he pulls me forward so I'm on the edge and start slowly spreading my legs. The door bell rings again. I groan in frustration "ignore it" Michael's says again going to his knees "I need to eat" the door bell continues ringing and we continue to try and ignore it finally the ringing stops. "Finally" I sigh in relief, tangling my fingers in Michael's curls, moaning as he continues to swirl his tongue inside of me. He groans spreading my legs a little further apart going deeper inside of me. I start quivering as the vibrations from his groans start sending my over the edge.

I feel another orgasm building. Then all of a sudden we hear a woman shriek "MICHAEL!?!" We both jump up quickly stopping what we're doing and see not only my my mother but Michael's parents and his siblings all standing by the window. Everyone is looking away to each other extremely awkwardly, every one except Michael's poor mother who looked confused and shocked.

We get up quickly adjusting ourselves before walking awkwardly to the front door knowing we're gonna have to let them in.