Obsession 43

Paige's POV

"I NEED HIM HERE NOW!!" I scream through the pain. Janet pats my hand gently "it's ok sweetie, I called Michael on the way he knows we're here" "THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?" "Ahhhhhhhhh" Janet screams out in pain as I grab her hand squeezing tightly though another contraction. "Where is he?" She mouths to Randy winching in pain from me crushing her hand, he shrugs worried.

"Mrs Jackson it's time to start pushing" a nurse says and I start crying "no! I can't not yet! Michael's not here!" "Well this baby isn't going to wait, you need to start pushing" Janet starts rubbing my back trying to calm me down "it's gonna be ok sweetie, but you have to start pushing now ok?" I nod sobbing "come on we can do this" she hold out her hand "here hold my...." She quickly pushes a now terrified Randy close to me "hold Randy's hand, "we can do this" he smiles taking my hand nervously "Janet's right! We can do this! Just try to relax" "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO RELAX!" Is scream as the pain is now worst than ever "ummm... I know!....let's sing a song! He smiles thinking of a way to help. Janet shakes her head still rubbing my back "I really don't think that's a good...." He cuts her of "sure it is! He winces as I start crushing his" he starts singing. "come on let's all sing together! Baby love..my baby love...I need..." He scrunched his face as I grip his hand even tighter "ahhhhh" I scream and he carries on trying to sing "We..are..family..we got a new baby meet...we are..family... "SHUT UP RANDY!!!" I scream grabbing him by the throat, Shaking him trying to make him stop

Michael POV

I charge through the hallways panicking looking for Paige "Mike she's in here!" Quincy shouts opening one of the doors and I hear Paige screaming. I rush in "Michael!" She cries in relief loosening her grip from a terrified Randy. I Rush over and we wrap our arms around each other "I'm so sorry I wasn't there, it's gonna be ok, I'm here now" I hug her, kissing her temple. "Sure...be nice to him" Randy croaks holding his throat. "I DID warn you not to piss her off" I remind him Mrs Jackson you really need to start pushing now!" She looks at me terrified, crying "I can't do this!" "Yes you can" reassure her "we're gonna meet our baby any minute now, we can do this!" She nods shaking, I hold on to her and she screams as she starts pushing. Then all of a sudden she stops and goes really pale and start passing out. An alarm goes off and doctors start rushing over to her. I keep yelling for somebody tell me what wrong with her but nobody will tell me and keep trying to get me out of the room and the others out of the room. "IM NOT LEAVING UNTILL YOU TELL ME!" I scream as the doctor is pretty much pushing us out of the room "we're gonna do everything we can Mr Jackson please try to stay calm"

Paige's POV

As I'm pushing I start to feel faint then the pain stops and everything goes fussy. I hear alarms and all people rush around saying something to each other but their talking so fast I can't hear them properly. I can't see Michael but I can hear him it sounds muffled so I can't make out what he's saying but he's screaming something. I try to speak but nothing comes out then everything goes dark.

*******************************************