Obsession 49

Randy's offered to babysit Katria tonight so me and Paige can have some time alone. It's the first night without her so it's gonna be kinda weird.

Paige is making some bottles in the kitchen and I'm sat taking with Randy in the living room "are you sure you don't mind having her?" Randy rolls his eyes "Mike for the 100th time, it's cool! After everything you guys have had to deal with you two deserve a break" I snuggle Katria and give a little kiss on her forehead "are you gonna be ok with uncle Randy?" Randy laughs "Mike she's 4 weeks old and can barely even lift her own head up...what kinda trouble can she possibly get into too" Paige walks back in "are you sure you don't..." "IM SURE!" Randy giggles cutting her off. After Paige gives him a huge list of dos and Don'ts and after we've given Katria about a billion kisses and cuddles, Randy heads of with With her.

**
Paige's POV

"So...what are we gonna now?" I smirk as Michael pulls me in biting his bottom lip "I already told what I'm gonna do" he winks and starts nuzzling on that sweet spot on my neck "I'm gonna make you scream" he moans into my neck. we starts making out then he lifts me up and starts carrying me towards the stairs. The phone starts ringing so we stop while Michael answers the phone. "Hello.....hellllooo?" Michael looks confused then puts the phone down. "Was that Randy? Is Katria ok?" He turns to me smiling "they put the phone down, probably a prank call" he shrugs coming back to me he kisses me then breaks away. I look at him confused and he starts grinning "will you take a shower with me?" "I'd love to!" I smile kissing him as he leads me to the shower.

Once we get in the shower things start getting hot and steamy real quick. Michael places me on the shower bench kissing me making his way down to his knees. "Can I eat now mommy?" I smile then nod and he crashed his lips against mine we moans loudly as our kiss deepens then he quickly breaks away spreading my legs. He gently starts kissing his way down my sex teasing me with soft little kisses around my entrance. I twist his curls around my fingers tilting my head back. He moans slowing sliding his tongue on the inside of my folds and begins rubbing his my clit softly with his thumb. "Mmmmichael" I moan softly as he begins to swirl his tongue inside of me. He spreads my legs further apart holding them in place groaning as his tongue goes deeper inside me. I bite my bottom lip moaning louder as the vibrations from his groans start sending me over the edge. He eagerly swirls his tongue around inside of me, rubbing his thumb harder and faster on my clit. begin to quiver and moan digging my nails into his shoulders leaving light scratches "Do you when like daddy kissing you here baby?" He asks slowly circling his tongue around my clit I'm about to answer and latches on sucking and nuzzling on my clit "ahhhh....fuuuck.....Yyyesss!" I moan squirming around feeling myself on the brink. He starts rubbing his fingers aggressively on my my clit, I squirm around moaning louder feeling on orgasm building fast. He speeds up his pace on my clit for a moment then stops I tense up moaning as he very slowly slides his tongue across my now throbbing and extremely sensitive clit then whispers "come" I dig my nails harder into his forearms screaming out his name as an explosive orgasm rushes through me. I twitch an moan again as I feel Michael laugh under his breath licking and sucking every little drop of my juices. After he's made sure he's gotten ever last drop. He kisses his way back up to my lips.

Michael kisses me leading me up from my seat. As we're making out and I move my hands working my way down. He moans into my mouth when I take a firm grip of his huge manhood then slowly but firmly I start pumping up and down on him nuzzling on his that sweet spot on his neck "my turn" I whisper into his ear then start going down to my knees. He tilts his back leaning his hands on both either side of the shower as I slowly circle my tongue around his tip. He starts moaning and twitches slightly as I nuzzle softly on his tip before taking him little my little into my mouth moaning savouring the taste of him inside my mouth. He tugs on my hair a little groaning louder as I pick up my pace sucking harder and faster on my delicious Michael flavoured Popsicle. He begins panting and trembling I feel him twitching "ohhhh....fuck!....baby I'm gonna...Mmmmm..I'm gonna..." Before he can finish he releases and I moan feeling his hot cum squirting inside my mouth. He groans as I continue sucking making sure not to miss a drop of his delicious juices. He pulls me back to my feet then picks me up wrapping my legs around him entering himself deep inside of me.

**
After our shower Paige and I our cuddling on the bed. "You know, sex in the shower had always been a fantasy of mine" I confess to Paige "really?" She smiles "mhm.. And the reality was definitely better than the fantasy" she smiles, blushing slightly. I start kissing her then break away "what's yours?" She bites her lips and blushes a little by the question "Ummm" I start kissing her neck working my hands down her body "tell me.... I wanna pleasure you as much as you pleasure me" "well...I've always wanted to try...umm" I continue kissing into her neck "whatever it is I'll do it" she take a deep breath "I've always wanted to have sex.... On a balcony" she shyly confesses. I kiss her deeply then break away and wink "let's go" I stand up taking her hand leading her to the balcony.

We get out onto the balcony and all we can see is land and the beautiful nights sky. "Is this setting ok?" I ask leading us both further outside She smiles and kisses me "it's perfect" I wrap my arms around her from behind kissing her neck softly leading her to the edge, placing her hands on the top of the bars, Spreading her legs apart. I position myself outside her entrance then slowly start pushing myself into her, she moans softly when I hit her spot completely filling her. "I'm not gonna tell you when to come" I whisper "this is all for you" I nuzzle on her neck thrusting slowly making sure to hit her spot every time. I hold on to her hips and pick up my pace with each thrust. She moans loudly gripping hard onto the bars as she thrusts her hips in sync with mine. She begins to quiver and shake and I can feel her orgasm building fast. I bite my lip feeling myself on the brink an try to hold it until she's ready. "Mmmm....go harder" she moans breathlessly as I start thrusting harder she starts squirming and biting her lip I start thrusting faster and she starts shaking and moaning. "Ohhhhh.....Mmmmm...MICHAEL!!!!!" She screams, realising the most explosive orgasm I've ever given her. I groan loudly squirting my hot cum deep inside her. We both rest ourselves on the bars trying to catch our breath and recover from our orgasms. "How was the the reality?" I whisper still trying to steady my breathing. She turns smiling then kisses me softly "definitely better than the fantasy"