Obsession 21

Michael's POV

I took Paige back to the house after she was realised from the hospital. The media found out about her being rushed in an ambulance an have been going crazy trying to get the details so Randy leaked a story to the press saying that Paige got appendicitis an had her appendix removed. I got a message from Joseph asking me to come see him in his office. I know mother would have told him about Paige an the baby so I'm really nervous about seeing him

I get to Joseph's office and I know he's pissed because he's standing up at his desk. I stand silent for a moment. "So, you and Paige?" Joseph asks his face is expressionless and I nod "And she's definitely pregnant?" 

"She's 5 weeks"

"an your sure it's yours?"  he squints his eyes at me "of course it's mine!" I snap. "How could you be so stupid? He rolls his eyes, walking over to me.  "Do you have any idea how this looks One of our acts getting knocked up by you! How do you suppose we explained that?"

"Paige an I love each other an we're having a baby together. I know it looks bad for the show an that's why we haven't told anyone about us because I don't wanna ruin her chances, please don't kick her off the show" I plead and he sighs taking a deep breath "I knew should have separated you two when I first found out"

"you knew?"  I frown confused and He chuckles slightly under his breath "after I told Maya she was being replaced I came warn you an Paige to stay out of sight because Maya was throwing yet another bitch fit, but when I got to the door..well I'm not gonna go into details, but I found out then" he says and I feel myself burning up with embarrassment. my father actually heard me have sex with my girlfriend!

"Oh...an don't worry about Paige the final show is only 2 month away just make sure she's covered up until then"

"so your not kicking her off the show?" I sigh in relief and He rolls his eyes an sighs "this doesn't go any further than this room and Paige is never to find out about this you got it?" He says sternly and I nod confused. "It was decided awhile ago that Paige should be the one who wins"

"you rigged the show!?" I look at him in shock  "Of course I did. let's face it the guys are too nerdy, Laurie's to ugly and Maya is going into her 30s. Paige on the other hand, she 19, talented, beautiful an everybody loves her. If we let anybody else win we'll all look ridiculous. we need a young pretty girl to win" he says and  I don't say anything. I know how much winning means to Paige an she would flip if she found she didn't win fairly. "What's the matter? You should be happy your girlfriends gonna win" Joseph says interrupting my thought and I fake a smile "I am happy an don't worry Paige won't find out"

"good" he nods "and nobody else finds out about this an especially not about the baby" he says sternly and I shake my head "they won't. the only people that know are you, randy and mother we haven't told anyone else Paige hasn't even told her best friend or even her mother yet, she going along with what Randy told the press"

"let keep it that way" he nods and I leave his office an go home to get some rest.

********************************************
Paige's POV

Laurie hasn't stop fussing around me since I got back from the hospital. It's sweet that she cares, but I've barely been able to move without the following me and it's driving me crazy. I get up to go use the bathroom an Laurie is right behind me. "I can pee by myself" I laugh while she holds on to me walking up the stairs. "I know, but I don't want you falling down, you've just had a serious operation!"

"it was just my appendix I'm fine" I roll my eyes. I haven't told Laurie about the baby yet. As much as I love her she isn't exactly known for keeping secrets especially when she's been drinking. "Ok I'm gonna wait right here, shout me if you need any thing"

"fine" I roll my eyes smiling. once the door is locked I sit on the edge of bathtub for a moment. I didn't really have to pee but I needed some space from Laurie's constant fussing.

All I want right now is to be with Michael. I haven't seen him since he brought me back this morning and it's driving me crazy. it must be the pregnancy hormones or something because recently all I've wanted to do is pounce on him every chance I get.

"is everything ok in there?" Laurie knocks on the door bringing me out of my fantasies of Michael, frustrating me even more "Just washing my hands be out in a second" I turn the taps on an suddenly have an idea. I call Michael. I know Laurie will be listening out for me. So I have to be carefull what I say so she doesn't get suspicious.

*phone call*

Me: hey daddy
Michael: hi baby,
Me: oh my god! What happened?
Michael: haha, Laurie drivin you crazy again?
Me: do you need me to come over?
Michael: are you wet for daddy?
Me: of course
Michael: you better get over here then
Me: I'm on my way
Michael: love you
Me: love you too daddy

I hang up the phone an open the door and as I guessed Laurie was listening in. "Is everything ok?" She asks concerned and I sigh looking at the ground "my dad just called. my uncle James passed away this morning (my father is an only child) "I'm so sorry is there anything I can do?"

"I just to be with my family right now"

"ok well you call me when you get there promise?" she smiles sympathetically  "I promise"

Laurie helps me pack an overnight bag and I drive off to Michael's. I feel bad lying to my best friend, but sometimes she can be so clingy an wants to know every little details about what I've been doing when she's not around.

I finally get to Michael's place. I don't bother taking my things out of my car. Right now I only want one thing and one thing only. And he's opening the door as we speak.