Chapter Ten

*Harry*

“You guys have really outdone yourselves this time, this is amazing!” I said scarfing down more food.

“Hazza how many times do I have to tell you, don’t talk with food in your mouth!” Liam and Louis scolded simultaneously.

“Sorry” I mumbled, still chewing what had been in my mouth. I saw them roll their eyes as I realized I had just done exactly what they had told me not to.

Everyone else had already finished their food, Perrie and Danielle had gathered all the dishes and started cleaning up, it looked like they were having a serious discussion.

The girls emerged from the kitchen moments later, “Shall we?” Danielle asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That was such a blast! I never realized how much more fun it is to bowl in the dark with some black-lights, a couple disco balls and some serious jams! That was awesome!” Tyler raved as we stepped through the threshold of the house.

I wrapped my arm around her, running my hand through her hair, “I’m glad you had fun kiddo!” I stepped in front of her slightly, it didn’t take her long to catch on.

She leaped onto my back and wrapped her legs around me tight, running her hand through my hair and playing with the curls. Zayn, Perrie, Niall and Louis walked through the door, keeling over in laughter. What’s so funny, Tyler and I do this all the time, what’s so different now?

“Now that’s absolutely adorable!” Zayn gushed, his arm entwined with Perrie’s as he rested his head on her shoulder.

“What’s so funny?” I was so confused but I couldn’t help but chuckle lightly at how entertained my friends were. Liam had stayed outside saying his goodnights to Danielle and making plans to spend tomorrow together. Liam was slowly walking through the door, a glum look on his face. I can’t stand seeing his happy face so sad, I felt a bit guilty that I was enjoying it. Usually he was smiling like an idiot after spending time with Dani, I just wish I could have that effect on him.

“Here, let me show you. Smile! Say Kevin!” Louis pulled his phone out of his pocket to snap a picture.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I slid my phone out of my pocket and saw I had a new message from Louis. I opened the text hesitantly and burst out in laughter as I saw what had been so funny. Tyler was perched on my back, legs wrapped around my waist. Turns out she hadn’t just been playing with my hair, she had twirled it into a fake mustache for herself, smiling as wide as a kid in a candy store or Niall with any food for that matter.

I reached over my shoulder and took some of her hair, making myself a mustache. There was another sudden eruption of laughs from our friends. Liam seemed to snap out of his gloomy state noticing the laughter. A big smile emerged on his face. I did that, I made him smile like that. I smiled widely as I pursed my lips. Tyler rested her head atop mine and I felt her cheeks puff out as she made a monkey face.

“Keepin it sexy I see” Liam mocked at us.

“Geez guys! I know we’re just so damn cute but is it really necessary to blind us? You could at least turn the flash off.” I stuck my tongue out at them.

“I think I might just have to set that as you new picture on my phone mate. I’m totally sending this to Gemma by the way” Niall smirked at me.

“You might as well send it to Greg while you’re at it Nialler, I’m sure he’d get a laugh out of it.” I smiled back at him patting his shoulder. “Come to think of it, send me a copy? I’m gonna send it to Ryan and Chris on facebook.”