Chapter Three

Hello Readers!
Another part! I hope it's all okay.
Enjoy!

-TheHobbitsFrom221b

Adrianna's POV

I wince in pain. My head thumps in pain, I groan. My eyes open slowly, to see Kathy...in a Victorian dress? She looks concerned, "'Adrianna? Are you okay?" She asks softly, I slowly nod. Where are we? Obviously not still in the basement...that wouldn't make sense...but being somewhere else won't either....ugh.

"Kath...Where are we?" I grit rubbing the back of my head. She grins, so widely. The biggest grin she's ever had. I tilt my head. "Wait 'till the others wake up..." She muses, I bite my bottom lip. I look around. Green. A lot of green. A beautiful sunset... And short people. Big colourful doors. "Oh. My. Freaking. God" I exclaim, She nods laughing. I squeal in joy-something I don't do much, but I'm in Middle Earth. I notice a few hobbit look at me quizzically. I can only imagine how much Kathy would have freaked out. "How did you react?" I smirk trying to calm down slightly, she shrugs, "Well, surprisingly I didn't faint and I couldn't squeal or anything... because who was standing right behind me." I tilt my head, Huh?
'And He has offered for me to stay at their Hobbit-Hole..." She squeaks in excitement at the end. I furrow my brow but I slowly widen my eyes. "Holy crap, you met Bilbo Baggins didn't you?" I blurt out, she giggles nodding. I shake my head, I can't believe this! "He's at the Green Dragon at the Moment... I'm supposed to be in Bagend at moment, but I'll thought I'd take a look around The Shire" she explains, I nod, laughing. "Good thing you did. I would be FREAKING out right now. They'd probably tie my up!" I laugh.

I hear a mumble. Both our heads turn to Hailey's and Madilyn's sleeping bodies. "Kath...you met Bilbo didn't you?" Hailey squeaks softly, Kathy chuckles. "Yes. I did" She nods, I face palm realising they've probably been awake for awhile now. "That. Is. So. Awesome" she squeals, climbing to her feet. Madilyn, who hasn't said anything but, "That is pretty cool" does the same, brushing her clothes off. Kathy nods, "Let's go to Bagend" She grins. We all grin back in response. I've wanted to here that my whole life.

"So you just woke up here?" I say to Kathy, She nods opening the gate for us. Oh god Bagend is beautiful, "Just like you guys, same place, same way." She lets us through then comes through herself, before closing the gate. She furrows her brow. "Did you guys go through the door?" She asks tilting her head, Adrianna nods. "Yeah, we got scared. Didn't know what happened to you. So we worked up the courage to go through" Adrianna explains, I nod, "And let me tell you I am very happy with the outcome so far" I grin. Madilyn rolls her eyes, "I guess 'Worked up the courage' means for me getting shoved in while I cower in fear" she grits, but she does smile, "But yeah. I'm kinda glad I got pushed in" she giggles. Madilyn's not a huge LOTR or Hobbit fan but while we watch it she'll sit down with us. She knows most of the characters names. She's pretty good with her trivia so I will call her a fan. I still find myself staring at Bagend. Hamfast does pretty good with Bilbo's garden I'll say that!
"Just wait till you get inside" Kathy whisper with a wink, I break into another grin. I swear this is one of the times I've grinned the most in my life.

Kathy opens the door slowly, obviously for affect, Letting us in. I step in and grin. I've never entered Bagend before, obviously, but it feels strange yet, so familiar. I love it. Kathy walks us into the study, She grins, it's weird seeing her smile so much. Even joking around with us she still doesn't grin this much. "Here. We must stay in here until Bilbo gets back. He has some spare clothing, I'm assuming was his mothers" She explains, I nod, Hailey nods but Madilyn pouts. "I wanna look around" she whines, like a 7 year old. "Madilyn we're in a house of someone we don't know. He's only let Kathy into the house, we might get kicked out. We can't just search around his house-That'd be an invasion of privacy!" Hailey grits, Madilyn bites her lip, she forgets things very easily. She almost has broken the law multiple times, luckily we were there to stop here, "Sorry..." She sighs. Silence. Awkward silence. Kath starts to hum softly to herself as she looks around the place with a grin. She always hums, she hates herself for it. She thinks it's cheesy and annoying. I think it's perfectly reasonable. It sounds like 'I'm not an angel' by Halestorm. I laugh and she flinches, "Sorry..." She says grinning sheepishly.