Fifteen. A Hatsune Miku Concert.

1% Edited.

Years Later, In The Future...

Huh? Where am I..?" She mumbled quietly to herself.

"Is that... noise..? No wait... It's people cheering.." She walked onto the stage, her name being called.

"A concert, eh?" She whispered. "I'm going to sing my heart out then!!"

The crowd started to chant her name:
"Miku!! Miku!!"

"This.. isn't a dream.." She slapped her face, pinched her cheeks, and stroked her hair. "This really isn't a dream."

The main song was about to start. Miku adjusted her headphones and microphone, making sure everything is in place. She took a glance down at her outfit once again; your typical idol outfit.

From the corner of her eye, she saw two familiar twins, Rin and Len, peering from the backstage curtains. They both held out two fingers, shaped like a V and smiled.

A blonde man with purple eyes stood behind the twins. He was wearing a short sleeved shirt and white headphones with a fire emblem on both sides and held a clipboard.

"Let's get this started." Izayoi, their manager, smirked. "Three... Two... One..."

(Music: CUE!!)

Miku nodded and looked back at the audience. She begins to sing a song she made for her fans and waved her hands in a circular motion.

I like singing;

isn't that how I came to being?

Saying that you like my voice,

you've really made me happy.

I didn't understand anything but the binary 0's and 1's,

but you taught me the meaning of "I."

From that day on, my heart's empty space

is always filled up with you~

As long as I can be with you,

even my digital heart will start to throb.

Almost like a quantum wind,

my heart will start to sway.

Miku's voice made everyone in the crowd cheer with excitement as she continued to dance. She could see Rin and Len partying in the back and smiled.

I hate being alone,

because I'll end up melting away in a lonely world.

I like to spend time with you,

because you really warm me up.

I can't accomplish anything by myself,

but you gave me songs to sing.

From that day on, my heart's empty space

is always filled up by you~

As long as I can be with you,

even my digital heart will start to throb.

Almost like a quantum wind,

my heart will start to sway.

As the song continues to play, Miku bowed down.