I Cannot Stand The Way You Tease

revenge era time set, aka Gerard continues to be a huge bottom imo
(the title is from Marilyn Manson's cover of Tainted Love even tho this fic has nothing to do with the song lmao)

--

Gerard likes, fucking loves, everything that comes before sex, like foreplay and shit, even prep after he's used to it. But Frank fucking loves to tease him, and Gerard happens to fucking hates teasing with a passion.

"Frank, shit," He groans, looking down at Frank lying on his stomach with one arm propping himself up between Gerard's thighs, "Fuck, fuck- stop, I'm close, stop."

Frank stops prodding at Gerard's prostate, stilling the fingers he has buried to the fucking knuckle in his boyfriend. "What if I wanna make you come like this?" Frank asks with a smirk, fucking teasingly.

Gerard whines, "No, Frank, c'mon, please-" Frank shifts his fingers inside him again and the pleasure shoots down Gerard's spine, making his back arch slightly, and fuck he is really close, "Ah- fuck me, Frank, dammit. With your dick not your fingers, Jesus."

Frank sighs, then smiles and rolls his eyes. "Fine, Gee." He says and slowly pulls his fingers out, now groping for the condom packet he left on the bedside.

Gerard sighs in relief and lets his sweaty body relax for a minute, trying to bring himself down from the edge. He rearranges the pillow behind him, trying to sit up a bit. He looks down at his dick and snorts, "I'm leaking like a fucking tap."

Frank organizes himself into his knees, rolling the condom on to his cock, "Guess you like it when I tease you, huh?" Frank jokes.

"Fuck no." Gerard laughs.

Frank giggles back and grabs the lube off the bedside again, squeezing a good amount into his hand and started to slick himself up.

"Nice." Gerard muttered quietly, like he was entertained by watching Frank touch himself between his spread legs.

Frank looked up at him, "Oh shut up, damn voyeur." He said jokingly.

Gerard just laughed quietly in response. Frank leaned slightly over Gerard's body and positioned himself at Gerard's entrance. "You good to go, Gee?"

Gerard put his hands on Frank's shoulders and pulled him closer, then wrapping his arms around Frank's neck, "Yeah, go Frankie..." He answered quietly.

Frank started pushing in and Gerard was gasping already. By the time Frank was all the way in he was sweating and grunting lightly under his breath, and Gerard was whining and whimpering and starting to pant at the stretch. Frank was holding himself back from moving to let Gerard adjust.

"Fuck, fucking thick, Frankie." Gerard panted.

"Thanks." Frank responded.

"S-shut up, just move, Frank. I'm- ah!"

Frank rolled his hips before Gerard could finish his sentence. He grabbed a hold of one of Gerard's squishy thighs and instantly Gerard wrapped them around Frank, keeping their hips close. Gerard's hands skittered around on the back of Frank's neck, soon gripping on the black stripe of hair of Frank's stupid two tone faux-hawk. He tugged, and Frank let out a loud moan and thrust his hips hard.

"Yeah, Frankie, harder! Fuck me, oh," Gee moaned, tightening his legs around Frank and tugging his hair, getting another loud moan in response.

"Fucking hot, you're so fucking hot, oh yeah," Frank moaned, thrusting harder into Gee's tight heat. "P-pull my hair again."

Gerard smirked and yanked Frank's sweat-slick hair again, and Frank groaned loudly, throwing his head back and shoving himself deeper into Gerard's ass. The hand in his hair released as he felt Gerard's back arch and shove his hips down. A loud, sort of choked sounding moan came from underneath him. ((ykno those ones from the sharpest lives tbh))