Leave Me Alone 2

It was early in the morning and you were jogging around in a park nearby. This was your daily work out and you were nearly done. As you pulled your earphones out you went on the grass and began to stretch out. Your stretching exercise wasn't very long because someone interrupted you. When you see who was standing there you immediately was pissed off again. "Hey Y/N!" He winks and you roll your eyes. "Hi Niall." You sigh. "You look really great in a sport bra and shorts." He smirked and went a little closer to you. "Don't even think about it." You say as he wanted to tap your ass. "Anyways, I think you were a bit shy yesterday. So let me ask you again. Do you want to go to the end ball with me?" He asks. "No, Niall." You respond and folded your arms. He groaned. "I'll make you go with me. I'm not done with you just remember that." He says and walks away. You sighed. "Just leave me alone." You say but he was already gone. You jog back home and showered and prepared yourself for school. When it was time to go to school you stepped into your car. Then Y/BF/N called you. And you weren't planning to deny the call. It was a short drive to school and it couldn't hurt a fly, right? "So Y/N who are you planning to go to the end ball with?" She asks. "I'm going to stag, what I always do." You respond. "I've heard that Timmy asked 3 girls because he tought they were going to say no. And then they said yes, all three!" She exlaimed. "What the hell? Really? He must be in a big mess right now." You say and speeded up. "Yes, he's going to ditch the three of them. I think that's a really dickmove to be honest." She responded. "Yes I totally agree and he is a real j-" You said but screamed as you see someone crossing road and you were driving and not paying attention. You pulled on the brake and tried to slow down. He didn't notice you coming and you took a sharp turn what made the car almost flip. You notice him seeing everthing what happened. You were breathing in and out. You hear Y/BF/N calling for you from the phone and you picked it up. "I almost hit someone." You screamed into the phone. "Calm down Y/N, it's okay." She reassures you. "What if I didn't see him? Then I would have hit him!" You say. You panicked even more when you see someone knocking on your window. You rolled down your window and came to your realisation that it was Niall and that Niall was the one you almost hit. "Hey gorgeous, it's you again." He winked. "Niall you should have looked where you were walking." You say. "You can maybe go for a coffee with me?" Here he goes again. That smile with that dimple that makes every girl go crazy, except you.. You were not going to let him hurt you. So you had to be a bitch and you couldn't let him inside your mind. Didn't he came to his realisation that you almost hit him with your car yet he is still trying to flirt with you. "No thanks, nice seeing you." You say and tried to end it by rolling up your window but he stopped you. "What's the rush, babe?" He asks and ran a hand through his blonde locks, quiffing it up from the sweat that had matted it down. "Just not fond of you, that is all." You smile at him. "And, leave me alone." You continued smiling. "B-But what have I ever done to you?" He asks and furrowed his eyebrows in surprise. "First, you always pester me. Second, you tease me. Third, I don't want to be around an ass." You admit. "But Y/N all I was saying is that you are beautiful." He tries to reason, but you see right through it. "Just like what you do with every other girl before you play them? Listen Niall, everything about you is a lie. And everything what I heard from everyone in this school about you is so true. Everyone is talking about how you play girls yet they still fall for you only because you are hot and popular. You're a complete dick. And I'm not a girl who is so desperate to be loved.  You can't take me out. I don't want you and I don't want to hear that one 'I love you' when the next day you are gonna dump me and I'll be seeing you with a different girl. You need to treat girls nicely and give them respect. And no, don't you fūcking dare to talk to me again. Like I told you a billion times, leave me alone." You say and rolled your window up. You drove to school and you were proud about what you just told him. He got what he deserved. You were proud that you stuck up for all the girls that hate him now after he broke their hearts.