Pillowtalk

"(Y/N)?" you heard Niall whisper quietly. "Yeah babe?" you replied, opening your eyes sleepily and then shutting them again, realizing it was completely dark and you can't see him. He was laying beside you on his side of the bed on his tummy with his face facing yours and his eyes closed, just as you were.

It was late- almost 1AM. You and Niall had spend the past week doing everything you wanted to do in Ireland while you were there before you two had to go back to America for the upcoming tour. You went to the Cliffs of Moher, the Blarney Stone, the Giants Causeway, and of course to Dublin. You also spent a few days in Mullingar with his family, just relaxing and visiting some of his old friends and all of his family. Tonight you booked a hotel in Dublin so you could catch your flight the next morning,

He shuffled around quietly to get comfy and wrapped he arm around your waist, rubbing circles slowly with his thumb, "Do you ever wanna get married? And have babies and settle down for good?" You couldn't hold back the tired smile on your lips and nod, "Yes. I do; I think about it a lot." The mood of the room was sensual and simply loving. "How many?" "No way I'm telling you," you smile and tease shyly, "You'll leave me." "No I won't. It can't be that bad can it? Let me guess. Like, two... three?" You don't say anything and he stays silent. "Four?" You continue to lay there quietly. "More than four!? Oh god babe," he chuckles, "Wait! I didn't guess one. One?" Grinning, you shake your head, but don't say a word.

You hear him let out a breath, "Babe... Oh god. Five?" Finally you nod and squeeze his hand, "Mmmmhm. Five."

He takes a big breath, "Wow... babe... five. Five kids." he laughs and teases, "I never knew... We'll need a pretty huge home. And a bus to truck em around in." You giggle and shrug, moving closer to him and whisper, "I've always wanted a big family and to get married fairly young. I mean, I had a family of seven and I just think it was so perfect. Having 3 sisters and a brother and two amazing parents was the best thing part of my childhood and I want our kids to have that- amazing parents and lots of brothers and sisters. I can see it." You feel him smile against your jaw. "I've actually already thought about baby names as well. Mia-Grace, Claire, Clodagh, Sebastian, Benjamin, Cathleen, Thalia, Jacob, Connor... they're all such cute names." "You really have thought about it lot's haven't ya, love?" he whispers.

You nod silently and he pushes himself up on his elbow, gently pushing your hair out of your face and caressing it, "Well babe, I'll give you that. Whenever you want it, wherever you want it, however you want it. Your wish is my command and I want to make my girl happy. Weather its with one kid, or eight kids, or marriage 6 months from now or 6 years from now. I'll do anything to make that happen." Smiling softly, you whisper to him, "Thank you Niall. I love you."