2. New Beginnings

I woke up to a slight knocking at my front door. The twins were over late last night helping me paint my walls. They've been coming over every day to help me make my house a home.

I walk up to the door and check the peephole. Smiling, I swing it open. "Helloooo" I greet Grayson happily.

"Hey Josie," He said all perky "A little birdy told me it was your birthday" He pulled out his hands from behind him to reveal beautiful white roses and chocolates.

"Awe, how'd you know?"

"I went on your Facebook and your birthday was right there! What a coincidence we meet and it's your birthday a few days after?"

Today, Grayson had planned to help me look for a job and help me with some grocery shopping.

"Shall we?" He spoke up loudly, snapping me away from whatever I was thinking. We rushed into his light blue Bronco and drove in comfortable silence till he brought us to Target.

I bought about $200 worth of food and things for my new home. We grabbed something to eat at the food court and headed for his car again.

"Ugh, long day. Now home sweet home" I yawned and stretched my arms.

"Nope not yet, I want to take you somewhere" He smiled wide. It made it really hard to say no

"No, it's okay Gray, really" I exclaimed.

"I want you to have an amazing birthday. Please let me take you to a waterfall Josie Stellar." He took my hand and held it tight.

"I would love to go see a waterfall with you." I smiled wide which made him beam bright. He was so incredibly beautiful. His black hair buzzed down recently. His perfect nose, that bright smile. His laugh is like hearing my favorite song.

We got there 2 hours later but it felt like forever in the best way. The entire car ride felt like time had frozen like it was just the two of us on the roads, in the world even.

When we stepped out of the car there was a breeze but it was perfect. He handed me the bathing suit I bought earlier and started setting up our spot, giving me some privacy to change.

I went into the back of his car and quickly got changed.

GRAYSONS POV: 

Once she came out of my truck, I took her hand and led her closer to the falling water. The water was falling like I was falling for her.

"Josie, I know we've only known each other a little longer than a week but I'm crazy about you. I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, I'll be your girlfriend" She smiled, planting a soft kiss of my cheek.

JOSIES POV"

This truly was the best Start to New Beginnings.

"One more thing, our lease is up soon and we know you don't enjoy being alone so if you want we can move in with you." He laughed quietly at the idea.

"I would love that," I exclaimed, jumping up and down.

~~~

After spending forever swimming and enjoying ourselves, we drove home and started unloading the things I bought and bringing their things into my place. At 3:38 am we decided to call it a night and they went home, and I went to sleep. 

updated July 7th 2023