Fifteen- Sunday Sickness

Cece's pov

I woke up with Grayson cuddling up me and the dog snoring.

I was huge, and I felt like crap all of a sudden. Grayson woke up to me waking up. He cuddled up to me for like ten minutes then got up.

I was still laying in bed.

Grayson's pov

Cece didn't want to get up so I started making breakfast, I made bacon, eggs, and toast and brought them up to Cece.

Then went to make mine.

Cece's pov
Grayson brought me up breakfast then left to make his own. I sat up in bed. I didn't want to eat because I didn't feel all that great but I forced my self cuz I didn't want to want worry Grayson.

Grayson came up and sat by me.

"Thanks baby," I said.

"Ya!" He said smiling.

After eating half of my plate, I ran to the bathroom and puked it up. Grayson ran after me. And held my hair.

"I thought that the morning stuff stopped?"

"It did, I think Im actually sick."

"Well you do look a little pale, I'm taking you too see a doctor today."

I just nod cuz I know if I argue I won't win. Grayson got on the phone and I walked in to see Bubbly eating the food that I left.

"Grayson, Bubbly is eating my food." Grayson walked in pulling bubbly off the food. And I pick it up. I was really cold all of a sudden. I got under the covers and I was still cold. Ethan walked in.

Ethan's pov
"Hey Cece I was wond---" i looked at her and realized she was cold.

"Are you okay Cece?" Ethan asked

"Yea, Grayson is making me an appointment." She was so pale.

"Are you cold?"

"Yes. Very."

"But you're under three blankets.." I said.

"I know but I'm cold."

I walked out of Grayson's room and got all of my blankets off my bed and plopped them on Cece, them I got the guest room blanket.

"Thank man," Grayson said.

"Cece you appointment is in an hour so get in the shower and I'll get your clothes out. I picked a black long sleeve and sweat pant out of my closet , and a new jersey sweater.

Cece got out and put on all the clothes I picked out.

"Ready? Baby?"

Cece nodded and I could tell she was cold. So I turned the heat on high in my car and got cec into the car.

"It feel good in here."

When we got there Cece didn't want to leave the heat. But I convinced her. We walked in and I filled out paper work. We waited maybe ten minutes and the nurse called in Cece. I followed in.

"Okay,Cece what going on?"

"I don't feel all that well, this morning I woke up and didn't feel good. Grayson made me breakfast, but I wasn't hungry. I ate it anyways, cuz I didn't want to worry him, and halfway through the meal, I puked everything up."

I had shock in my eyes that she didn't want me to worry.

"Okay, first off sounds like you have the 24 hour stomach bug. It's like the flu but it's only there for a day or two. And second off, do you have any questions?" The nurse asked.

"Is it gonna effect the baby from not not really eating?" I asked.

"The only thing you can do is force yourself to eat so baby at least gets a little food. And you'll have to throw up everything. That's the only was baby will get food." She said.

"Ok." Cece said. But I know she didn't want want to do that but she had to. I felt bad.

Cece's pov
The nurse did a check up. On the baby. She said that he's perfect. Grayson and I left and I was freezing. It was 60 degrees outside and I was still fricken cold.

When I got home I curled up into a ball and Grayson and Ethan covered me with like 10 blankets and I fell asleep.

8 hours later

Grayson's pov

It was nine o clock and I got worried cuz Cece was still asleep. I didn't want to wake her. I gently felt her head and she was burning up.

I didn't wake her up, I got into my car told Ethan to stay here with Cece. I went to the pharmacy and got some medicine and a thermometer for Cece and drove back. When I got home Cece was still asleep. And it was ten.

I gently shook Cece awake and took her temp.

"Baby, you need to eat." I said.

"I don't want to eat then throw up..."

"I know but you need to feed baby a little bit."

Ethan brought in a bowl of chicken soup.

"Thank I guess," Cece said.

Cece ate it slowly, surprisingly she didn't throw it up and finished it all.

"How ya feeling baby?" I asked with concern in my eyes.

"I feel like s@$!#@"

"Well then, let's go to bed then. It was midnight and Cece crashed right away.

I wrapped my arm around Cece and stroked her hair .

_______
Thank for reading sorry it's late. Update possibly tomorrow. Maybe this whole week I will post one chapter a day. Okay byyyyee!