"Seven- Anxiety and Other Life

2 hours later
Cece's pov
I woke to at 2 am this morning puking. I felt a hand circling my back and my hair being held from being puked on.
"Are you okay?" Grayson had so much concern in his eyes.

"Ya, just the flu probably."

"Well then, get in bed young lady, you're sick!" Grayson said picking me up and putting me on the bed covering me up.

"Now go back to sleep!" Grayson said.

"Love you baby!"

Thoughts ran through my head. Am I pregnant? No can't be Grayson and just did that like a week ago on my birthday... I only did it once. Whatever go to sleep you have...the flu .

Grayson's Pov
I was kinda worried about Cece, I mean I've never seen her this way before.

"Baby, I'm going to schedule you an appointment tomorrow."

"No, it's okay. I just need rest."

"Please Cece. You need to be healthy--" I stop after Cece ran to bathroom again and it was 2: 15 am. I held her hair and circled hand on her back.

"Cece you're not going to fight me on this, we're going to the clinic tomorrow."

"Grayson, it's fine!"

"No it's not you're not healthy!" Ethan ran in.

"Why are you guys yelling its 2 o clock in the morning!"

"She won't let me take her to the clinic tomorrow!" I said yelling.

"Grayson I told you I'm fine!" Cece said yelling back.

"Guys, guys, guys! Grayson stop yelling at her, she's sick. Cece, stop yelling as well, you need to go to the doctor. Grayson will stress about it if you're not healthy and gets annoying. He's only trying to help!" Ethan said yelling which surprised me and Cece. Ethan left pissed off about us.

"Grayson, I want to try something before we go to---" Cece tried talking but threw up again.

"Baby, what were you saying?"

"I want to try a pregnancy test tomorrow."

"No, I'm gonna get you one now. I'm worried about you!" I got up feeling bad, but got in to my car and left. I pulled up to the 24 hour pharmacy, and asked for the most expensive one, I got three. I drove back. And saw Cece throwing up again.

"Here."

"Okay." I got out and sat on my bed.

Cece's pov

I did what it told me and I waited five minutes. I did three. They all came out positive. I drop to the ground curling up into a ball and cried.

Grayson's Pov
I heard crying from the bathroom. I barged in, I walked over to the sink to see all positive. Omg! I'm going to be a dad at 15. I walked over to Cece.

"Its gonna be okay. It's okay."

"Grayson what are we gonna do?"

"First, take it all in. Then the doctors office tomorrow."

"I love you."

"I love you too!"

"Are you gonna leave me after this?"

"No, that is my baby. And you're mine! Remember Forever!"

I sat there with Cece in my arms. I walked with her back the room, then I got rid of the tests.

"Cece. It's gonna be okay."

"I do ask one favor if we're going to the doctors tomorrow then, we don't know okay?"

"Ok." I laid there with my beautiful Cece. I rubbed her stomach.

....
Next day

I woke feeling Cece get up quickly and run to the bathroom. She was puking again. And I put a shirt on and when to the bathroom. I walk to see Cece crying.

"Baby, what's wrong."
"I'm scared. I don't know what to do, I just turned 15, and I pregnant!"

"Don't be scared. I'm right here." I decided to schedule Cece in for 2.

Two o clock came and Cece and I got into the car.
"I'm scared Grayson."

"It's okay, don't black on me okay?"

"Ok. Please before we go just hold me."

I hugged Cece while she cried. My shirt was soaked back the time we got going.
(Skip car ride.)

"We are here baby. Wipe your tears baby girl."

"I cant, I feel like crap."

We walked in and I signed her in and waited 30 minutes.

"Cece Dolan?" I got up after Cece and she turned back and glared.

"A doctor will be with you shortly." The nurse said.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan!"

"What?!?!" I smirked.

"Cece Dolan?"

"Well..."

"You know when we get home from here we gotta tell Ethan."

"Don't remind me! You can do it, you're have the baby."

"You're the one that made me pregnant!"

"Good point. Fine!" The doctor walked.

"Hi Mrs. Dolan."

"Hello."

"So what's going on?"

"Well I've been puking an awful lot lately, so we're thinking I have the flu."

"Is the sickness in the morning?" The nurse asked.

"Yes."

"Sexually active?"

"Yes." I said looking at the ground.

"It's ok. So we're gonna run a pregnancy test."

"Ok." After that, Cece walked into the bathroom and came out with a cup of pee. She gave it to the nurse which took off with it. Cece sat on the bed chair thing.

"Grayson, I don't think I can do this."

"Baby girl, yes you can it's okay." Cece walked over to me and sat on my lap and hugged me.

"Okay, Cece I have good news. You're pregnant."

"Really?"

"Yup but only a week. You cannot be stress at all."

"Baby, I'm gonna be a dad." I grabbed Cece's hand and walked her out by my side. When she got into my car. She cried.

"Baby, stop crying. It's okay."

"I'm trying, I'm scared."

"It's okay I'm right here."

We got home and I ran up stairs to Ethan's room. He was vineing.
"Ethan can I talk to you?"

"Bro, what's wrong?"

"Well you know how we thought Cece was sick with the flu, well it turns out she pregnant, with my baby."

"Gray, I'm so sorry."

"It's ok man, I have to find a way to tell Mom and Dad."

"And Cameron. Actually have Cece call Cam."

Cece's pov.

Grayson came on sat by me.
"Cece. We need to tell at least Cameron. So I was thinking you could call her?"

"Sure." I grabbed my phone. And called her.

To be continued....

_____

Cliff hanger! Thanks for reading! Love ya! Bye