Four- Beginning of My New Life

(Grayson and Ethan's is at the top.)
Grayson's Pov

I was really excited for my baby girl to be moving in. Ethan and I lived alone. We returned Cece's bed stuff because she'd be sleeping with me.

"Cece, Cece, Cece, Cece..." I said trying to get her attention.

"What?!"

"We should probably explain to Ethan, you go tell him."

"Tell him what?"

"Well first, that we're dating and that's why to slept over last night. And tell him you're moving in."

"Grayson, why don't you?"

"Because he'll go easier on you than me."

"Fine but, you gotta make it up for it." Cece walked out of the room with me right behind her.

"Hey Ethan, guess what?" Cece said slowly which I thought was hot. Ethan had a concerned face on.

"What's wrong? Did Grayson do something?" Ethan said.

"Nothing wrong, in fact, everything is perfect. I am dating Grayson now, I'm moving in."

"Damn, you gave me a heart attack!" Ethan came over and hugged Cece.

"Okay, hands off she's mine!" Ethan laughed letting go.

"Hey I have a perfect video for Tuesday bro." I say to Ethan excited.

"Ok, text it to me." I did telling him we should do a challenge with Cece, but she has to lose. So later that day after a few hours passed I was with Cece.

"Babbby!" I whined.

"Yes?"

"Do you want something to eat, we should go out to Ruby Tuesday's."

"Ok."

Cece's POV

Grayson opened the car door for me. We drove to Ruby Tuesday's. I ordered salmon and he order cabbage salad.

"Gross, you like cabbages?!?!"

"Ya there delicious!"

Grayson's pov

Right as I said they were delicious, I had an idea, for youtube. We finished our meal and we went home. I texted Ethan about the youtube video.

*convo with Ethan and Grayson*
Grayson- I have the perfect idea for Tuesday's video.

Ethan- Okay, what?

Grayson- So, when I was at dinner with Cece, I ordered cabbage salad and she said it was gross. So then I came up with this, We need to eat as many cabbages as possible. Of course she'll lose and the punishment will be.... that she will have to eat a raw egg. If she doesn't do that then she will have to sit in cold water until she answers the questions we ask her correctly.

Ethan- I feel the love and affection you have for her. Btw I'm being sarcastic. But good idea, how could she not like cabbages??

Grayson- I gotta go she's getting suspicious. Bye.

*end of Convo*

I was getting ready to go lay down with Cece.

"Get ready to film a YouTube video with us tomorrow, yes we're famous."

"Ok, should I be scared?"

"No, why would you be?" Cece questioned had a puzzled face.

"Goodnight bae."

"Goodnight baby girl."

-------
Thanks for voting and reading! Vote and comment a smiley face if you think I should do an imagine for Ethan and Grayson after this fan fiction. Bye!