Thirteen- Todays the Day

Grayson's pov

Today's the day I will propose to my beautiful Cece a promise ring. Today she had today off and I have one more day til my birthday. And well Ethan's.

I was planning to take Cece to the waterfall I kissed her at, I was really excited.

"Morning baby!"

"Morning Gray."

"You wanna go for a drive with me tonight?"

"Sure, what's the occasion?"

"No reason, just because."

Cece and I got out of bed and I got my shirt on. I walked out side.

I sat by Cece on the couch and we just sat there. I was really excited to spend the rest of my life with and know I really promising something I mean. I knew it was right. I just want to make her happy.

Her face was just beautiful, I took my pointer finger and my thumb and grabbed her chin forcing her to look at me.

"What," she laugh

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said then kissed her which turned out to be a make out sesh.

"What cha wanna do today." Cece asked.

"Idk."

"Can I get the tips of my hair blue?" Cece said with puppy eyes.

"Sure. Anything for my princess." I said kissing her forehead.

Cece's pov
I got in the car with Grayson. I love this guy so much...

We got to the the salon, and the lady took me back right away. Within 30minutes my hair was blue well the tips.

We paid and Grayson brought me to my favorite froyo store. We sat down and Grayson was just staring at me.

"What is there something on my face?"

"No, no, no baby. You're just very beautiful. And sexy with that blue hair."

"Thx." I said blushing.

After froyo Grayson asked, "What next?"

"A nap."

"Ok I'm in."

Gray drove us back home and he laid down. I plopped down next to him. He wrapped his arms and laid his hands on my stomach. And we fell asleep in that position.

Grayson's pov

I woke up with my hands still on Cece's stomach. And looked at the time and it was 5 p.m. I gently woke up Cece and she smacked my face.

"Ow, what was that for?"

"I'm sorry baby! Are you okay?" Cece said getting up really fast to see if I was okay.

"Yea, I just....got you!"

"That's not funny Grayson Bailey Dolan." Cece punched me in the arm.

"Sorry."

1 hour later.

I got Cece in the car. I drove two hours and it was 8. I woke up Cece again.

Cece woke up.

"Gray, what are we doing here?"

"Because I want to promise you something."

I pulled out the ring I was excited about .

"I want to promise you that I'll always be there for you and I won't leave you. EVER."

"Aw, Grayson it's beautiful."

"I love you Cece, and nothing will change that." I hugged her tightly.

" I love you too."

______
Sorry didn't post in awhile, but at least I posted.... I love you guys! And I have a cheer game tomorrow so the update will be a little later. Sorry, love you guys byeee!