Ten- come back

Grayson's POV

I was crying was eyes out so much I couldn't see we were there for 20 hours.

"Grayson, you want some coffee?" My mom asked.

"No."

"Okay young man, enough with attitude!" Mom yelled.

"Sorry mom, I'm just worried!"

"I know baby you need to need to have hope!"

"Ok." I said looking down.

Cece's pov

All I could do was hear my Grayson voice and his mom's, they were arguing.

Ethan's pov

My mom and Grayson were arguing. I was simply watching Cece in hopes she'll wake up. And not to mention they'd been at it for an hour. I'd never see Grayson do that to mom. On the other side across from me was Cameron.

Two hours later Ethan's pov.

I was just on my vine and Grayson was sleeping. Cameron was sleeping on Grayson's shoulder. And mom and dad went home to sleep. All of a sudden Cece moved her hand and grabbed my phone and she woke up.
Cece's pov
"I really wanted to move, and see Grayson but I couldn't. I got so mad from not moving for 22 hours. I felt my hand move and a felt someone's phone.

I woke up and saw Ethan.

"Ethan!" I hugged Ethan so tight he couldn't breath. Grayson woke up. And so did Cameron.

Grayson's pov
I was in a deep sleep, and I heard Cece's voice. I woke up and saw Cece hugging Ethan.

"Cece! I thought I lost you forever!" I pride Cece off of Ethan. And hugged her tighter than ever. Next Cameron, can and attacked me with hugs.

"Woah, Cameron calm down, remember she's pregnant."
Grayson said.

The doctor came running in.

The next couple hours Cece and I got home.
To be continued

____
Sorry for a short chapter. I'll Wil update after my cheer game tomorrow...