Six- That Morning

Cece's pov

I woke up Grayson by my side. Someone banged on the door as hard as they could. It was Grayson and Ethan's friend Jack Dail.

"Hi Jac--" I got cut off

"GO LOOK ON SOCIAL MEDIA!" Jack said yelling at me, trying to catch his breath.

"Morning to you to!" I said. Then I heard Grayson coming down the stairs then Ethan behind him.

"Jack? What are you doing here?" Ethan said rubbing his tired eyes.

"Just go on Twitter." Jack said. When I got there the top trend was #GraysonDolan'sGirlfriend.

"Omg, how do they know about us? Cece did you mention anything on social media?"

"No. I didn't, I'm gonna get so much hate." I started freaking out, and from that I black out again. Like I did when Grayson met me.

Grayson 's pov

"No. I'm gonna get so much hate." Cece said. After said that she fell to the ground. I tried waking her up, but she didn't answer. I freaked out.

"Omg! Why aren't waking up Cece! Please wake up. I need you please."

"Dude we need to go to the hospital! Gray calm down its gonna be okay." Jack said dragging me away from Cece trying to calm me down.

"Just lay her on Gray's bed. She's fine. This happened when we met her. She woke up."

I carried Cece up my bed, bridal style.

"Cece. Please, wake up you're making me worried, I know I wasn't this concerned the last time but if you have bad anxiety attacks we need to know."

Cece's hands moved. And suddenly her eyes opened. She woke up.

"Gray? What are you doing? Why are you crying?"

"Cece! I'm crying? It's nothing really." I hugged her tighter than before.

"Ok..."

"We're going to the doctors tomorrow." Grayson said.

"What why?" Jack walked in as I asked.

"You blacked out after the top trend on Twitter I showed you." Jack said, "I'm sorry." Jack said hugging Cece feeling bad.

"Ethan!"

"What!"

"Come here." Ethan ran up after I called him.

"Sup, aw sleeping beauty is awake?"

"Ya."

"Are you okay?"

"Ya. I think I had an anxiety attack." Cece said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"I'm just guessing. I mean I black out when I get confused or I freak out, it's just anxiety, no need to go to the clinic tomorrow." Cece threw a smile at me.

"Nope we're going either way."

"Ok..."

Jack and Ethan went to the living room and played video games.

"Cece? Tell me something, about your past."

"Umm, I...ah....moved here.... uh... cuz...."

"Don't black out."

"I lost my all my family, in a....car accident. That's why I moved here without family." Cece explains with tears pouring out of her eyes.

"I'm so sorry. Cece it's okay." I laid down with Cece by me.

"Gray?"

"Ya?"

"Never leave me. Forever together right?" Cece whispered in my ear.

"Forever."

"I'll always love you!" Cece said starting to cry again. But cried herself to sleep.

"I love you." Cece in my arms, asleep.

"Night baby girl." I kiss her forehead. I went to asleep.

-----
Hey guys! Thx for reading! I am so sorry for the late update. But I'll with be better. Night!