Epilogue *1 Year*

*One Year After They Moved In Together*

My phone buzzed as I waited to be let in. I was at Louis' concert. He had insisted on me coming today.

Louis: 'Are you here yet?'

Me: 'Just waiting to be let in'

He had been texting me impatiently for the last 10 minutes. I didn't really want to go out today, but it meant a lot to Louis so I did. I really wasn't in the mood for this today.

After I had safely made it inside, I sent Louis a quick text letting him know as I navigated my way through the stadium. I had a backstage pass courtesy of Louis.

I had to wait 15 minutes until the boys came up on stage. Louis smiled at me as he put his attention back onto the mass of screaming fans.

"How's everyone doing tonight?" Harry asked the crowd after the boys all introduced themselves.

I would probably be temporarily deaf by the time this concert would be over due to the high pitched screams of all the girls. I would try to enjoy myself anyways though.

As the boys started singing the first song, I tried to smile. I had to at least make it look like I was enjoying myself for Louis. I was really exhausted from working but I promised myself that I wasn't going to show it tonight.

*90 Minutes Later*

"This last song is dedicated to that special someone out there. They know who they are." Louis informed the crown with a huge smile on his face.

As they started the song, I recognized it instantly as One Thing, the same song that was on the day at the beach when we confessed our feelings. I smiled wider as they sang with Louis sneaking glances at me every thirty seconds.

After the song was over, Louis spoke again, "Before we end today's show, I have something I would like to say."

Louis looked at Harry who gave a silent nod of approval. Harry pulled out his phone and was probably videotaping right now. I wonder what this is all about.

"Ever since we were little, we have been the best of friends, Y/N. As we grew older, I developed a huge crush on you and that day at the beach when we finally confessed out feelings, was one of the best days of my life, though every day I spend with you is amazing. I know I may not always be around, and that we have been through some ups and downs in our relationship during the last two years, but I know we can make it through anything. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Louis had gotten down on one knee, holding out a beautiful diamond ring and was looking at me as he finished, "Will you, Y/F/N, do me the honour of marrying me?"

The waterworks had started as soon as I realized what his speech was about. The tears were still spilling uncontrollably as the crowd was screaming wildly.

I walked up to Louis and nodded, "Yes, Louis Tomlinson, I will marry you."

Louis slipped the ring onto my left ring finger before getting up and pulling me into a hug. He gave me a quick peck on the lips before pulling away to let me wipe my tears.

*3 Months Later*

Well, this was it. I gave my mom a hug as Hanna fixed my hair.

"I can't believe my baby is getting married." My mom was already crying.

"I know, mom. I can't believe it either." I tried to console her.

"Well, I'm going out now. You're going to be up soon." My mom gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek before leaving while wiping her tears.

Hanna finished up with my hair and made sure I looked perfect. Melissa and Evelyn strode in.

"You're dad is waiting for you outside." Melissa informed me.

"I can't believe Melissa was the first out of our group to get married." Evelyn admitted, pulling me into hug before the others joined in.

"Me neither. I expected her to be one of the last." Hanna shook her head as everyone pulled back to let me go.

A chorus of "good luck" and "break a leg" echoed as I went outside to my dad.

"Y/N, your mother and I love you very much and as much as we want to keep you with us forever, we know you're growing up. So don't be mad at us, we'll try not to get too emotional." My dad also hugged me as I wiped some tears that had spilled down my cheeks.

I hooked my arm with his as he walked me down the aisle. This was it. I was going to be marrying the love of my life in just a few moments.

After all the extra stuff, it was finally time for our vows.

"Do you, Louis Tomlinson, agree to love Y/F/N, to care for her, to never let her feel alone and to be faithful to her for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

"I do." Louis smiled at me.

"Do you, Y/FN, agree to love Louis Tomlinson, to care for him, to never let him feel alone and to be faithful to him for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked me.

"I do." I answered.

"Then we may continue. Do you Louis Tomlinson take Y/F/N as your wife?" The priest continued.

"I do." Louis accepted.

"Do you Y/F/N take Louis Tomlinson as your husband?" The priest asked me this time.

"I do." I sniffed.

"If anyone objects, speak now or be forever in peace." The priest announced and when there were no objections, he continued, "Then, with the power vested in me, I now declare you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Louis bent to kiss me. though the kiss lasted only 10 seconds, it was very passionate. The crowd erupted into a cheer when we kissed.

Louis and I both smiled as we looked at the guests who had all gathered today to attend our wedding. Louis and I were going to be leaving for our honeymoon at midnight. Maybe we can make our own happy ever after.

***A/N: As promised, I published this epilogue on my 16th birthday (August 26th). I started this book when I was 14 and my writing has improved greatly since then. Anyways, there will be one final epilogue.***