Epilogue *15 Years*

*15 Years After Their Wedding*

"Wow, I can't believe it has been 15 years." I remarked to Louis.

"I know, time flew by so fast." Louis agreed, "It feels like just yesterday Sally was born."

Sally Anne Tomlinson, our eldest daughter, was born one year after our marriage, making her 14. I smiled as I set the table for lunch. Our parents were coming over today.

Nick Louis Tomlinson, our eleven year old son, chose that exact moment to waltz into the dining room, a pout on his face. Louis looked up from the newspaper he was reading.

"What's the matter, Nick?" Louis asked.

"When are grandma and grandpa going to get here?" He whined.

"They will be here soon. Why don't you help set the table?" I suggested.

Nick sighed as he made a sour face, "Mom, I am a boy. Ask Sally to do it. She's a girl."

"Nick, you know it's not just girls who can set the table." I countered him, "Boys can do it too."

"Then why doesn't dad ever do it?" Nick countered back, walking out with a victorious grin on his face when he saw that I had been rendered speechless.

"Good point." I muttered before I turned to Louis, "I gave him your name as his middle name in honour of you, not so he could pick up your bad habits."

Louis sighed as he got up and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me, pulling me into him before he spoke,  "Fine. I'm sorry, I'll help you from now on."

I smiled as I turned around in his arms, going on my tippy toes to kiss him. The sound of crying made us both pull back.

"Why don't you go see what happened and I'll set the table." Louis compromised.

"Thank you." I quickly thanked him as I left to see what was wrong.

I walked to Samantha Mary Tomlinson's room, where I found her crying. I picked her up. She was a bit heavy since she was five, but I managed.

"What's wrong, Samantha?" I asked her, rocking back and forth.

"Nick said that I'm not allowed to come downstairs." She sniffled through tears.

"Don't listen to him, he's just teasing you. Do you want to come downstairs with me?" I offered.

She nodded her head so I set her down and helped her wipe her tears. She grasped my hand as we went downstairs to the dining room, which had shockingly been set.

I looked to Louis questioningly, who grinned at me. I walked up to him as Samantha took a seat on a chair. I smiled before quickly pecking his lips and throwing my arms around him in a hug. He hugged me back.

"I love you so much." I whispered to him.

"I love you more, Y/N." Louis whispered back.

Just then, the doorbell rang. All three of our kids rushed to the door. I smiled up at Louis as I pulled back. Louis and I walked to open the door, hand in hand, only to find out that Sally had already opened it.

In walked our parents, hands full of gifts for the kids. I closed the door after them as Louis took the things from their hands.

"Seriously, you guys don't need to do this every time you come." Louis shook his head.

"Well, we only have one son so of course I need to for his children." My mother-in-law laughed.

"And we only have one daughter, so we need to as well." My mother added.

After all the hugging, we were finally seated in the living room as the kids collected their gifts.

"Oh my gosh!" Sally exclaimed, "You got me those new paints I wanted."

"Of course, anything for our little artist." My dad smiled as Sally engulfed him in a hug before hugging mother.

Sally sat back down and opened her other present. In it was a silver necklace with her name on it. She hugged my in-laws as well.

Nick opened his next, finding a Nerf gun in one and a videogame in the other. He gave hugs to all of his grandparents.

Samantha was last, being the youngest. She opened her gifts to find a cosmetics set for little kids and in the other, a toy cellphone  that came with a purse. She squealed in delight as she raced to hug and kiss all of her grandparents' cheeks.

"Whose is that?" Nick asked, pointing to a gift in the corner that I hadn't noticed.

"This is from all of us," my mother motioned around to the four of them, "to your parents."

"Guys, you seriously didn't have to. You already do so much for the kids." I protested.

"Open it." My father-in-law said as he handed Louis the gift.

Louis and I opened it together. Inside was a beautiful royal blue vase with gold detail on it.

"Wow!" I gasped.

"It is so beautiful." Louis agreed.

"Thank you guys so much!" I exclaimed, getting up to hug everyone as did Louis.

"Yeah, thank you!" Louis thanked everyone as well.

"Well, the food is going to get cold." I remembered as I put the vase carefully to the side, "Let's go eat lunch."

Everyone got up to wash their hands before going into the dining room. As we all sat around the dining table, Louis squeezed my hand and I smiled.

Louis and the band went their separate ways to focus more and in some cases to start their families 10 years ago. They still get together every now and then to play, though.

Everything was perfect in my life. Maybe happy ever does exist after all.

***A/N: Well, this is it, the last chapter of Louis Tomlinson, My Best Friend. Thank you for following me through my journey. Now that this book is finished, I'm going to be publishing another story. This book is going to be undergoing editing, especially a lot in the first few chapters, throughout September to November. I also apologize for making you read those first few chapters. If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to leave a comment or message me.***