Chapter 5

After about 20 minutes we arrived somewhere. Louis helped me out. I felt something squishy beneath my feet. I guessed we might be at the beach. I was starving. Louis guided be straight and helped me sit down. He took off my blindfold and I saw we were at Louis's private beach. He had turned on Little Things by One Direction on his speaker. Louis had a picnic set up. I was surprised.

"Y/n, I wanted to talk to you." Louis said softly.

"Sure, what's up Louis? Are you ok?" I asked, picking up a sandwich.

"Well, I know you and James are together. When I got back from the tour, you surprised me. But I can't keep pretending. I love you, y/n. I know you're with James but I had to let it out." Louis confessed.

"I love you too, Louis." I admitted.

"What about James?" Louis asked, "Don't you love him?"

"I never really liked him. I always had a thing for you but then you and Eleanor started dating, I didn't know what to do. I used James to make you jealous." I confessed, "I see that it worked. But what about you and Eleanor?"

"I was also using her to make you jealous. I remember you used to tell me about your crushes when we were little. You never mentioned any secret guy. So I guess Eleanor worked too." Louis answered.

"I love you Louis." I said taking his hands.

My phone started ringing. It was James.

"Hello?" I answered.

"WHERE ARE YOU Y/N? I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER THE PARTY FOR YOU!" James screamed.

"I'm sorry James, this isn't gonna work out." I told him.

"That's good. I was going to tell you I hooked up with a pretty girl at the party." James revealed.

I ended the call and blocked his number. I felt my eyes tear up.

"What's wrong y/n? Was it James?" Louis asked worried.

I told him what happened. Louis gave me a hug.

"It's ok y/n. We're together now, right? You don't need him. He didn't even deserve you. " Louis comforted me.

"Yeah. Thanks, Louis." I said.

Louis made me feel better. I leaned in for a kiss. Louis and I were finally together. He also broke up with Eleanor over a text. I guess we can make our own happy ever after.