Chapter 18

We woke up, both a little sad, but seeing his adorable face cheered me up. I used the bathroom and waited like half an hour for Louis.

"Finally! I thought I would have to buy tickets to see you." I grinned.

"You don't need tickets. You just need your perfect face. No one would turn it down." Louis flirted.

I kissed him and he just smelled so good, it turned into a quick make out session. The sound of my dad getting up broke us apart.

"I'm going to miss this." Louis whispered sadly.

"Me too. Let's eat breakfast." I suggested, changing the topic.

I didn't want to think about him leaving so soon. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind, but it bounced back.

"Have you finished packing?" I asked, "Its already 9:00AM."

Louis grinned "Haven't even started."

We both laughed as we ate breakfast together. I needed to get ready.

"You can pack up and go home to start packing for the tour. I need to get ready." I instructed him.

"But..." Louis paused, "I'll miss you too much."

His puppy dog face won me over as always. I did want to spend more time with him before we went to the airport.

"Fine, when I'm done, I'll come over and we can go to the airport together." I piped up.

Louis grinned, knowing he had won. I kissed his cheek quickly before he went to say goodbye to my parents. When he came back, we had a goodbye kiss and then he went home. God, I was gonna miss him so much.

Surprisingly, it took me one and a half hour to take a shower and get ready. I was wearing a hot pink t-shirt with stripes made of black sequins, black skinny jeans (gotta love my skinnies) and black flats. I put two sequined black bows in my hair that matched the Guess phone wallet i was carrying. I put my iPhone in the phone pocket and put some money and my ID's and other cards in the card/money pocket. I was wearing my favourite spiky black earrings that Louis had sent me on my birthday to say sorry since he couldn't make it, being on a different continent.

I was looking in the mirror as I suddenly started wondering why. out of all the guys in the world, he was the guy I had fallen head over flats for. Since he was so famous and rich, we could never have a regular relationship, the one they showed in the movies and every girl wanted.

I sighed as I headed out the door, turning left to walk to Louis's house. Oops, I forgot to tell my mom my plans. I quickly composed a text saying "Going to Louis's house and then the airport with his parents at 11:30 and returning at 12:30."

I rang the doorbell after stepping onto his porch. I heard it echo throughout the house. After a few seconds, Louis opened it. I gave him a hug, which seemed to catch him off guard. His face broke into a sad smile as I stepped inside.

"Hey! Are you going to perform here on tour?" I asked curiously as the possibility hit me.

"Yeah, we're ending the tour here." Louis answered.

"Oh. I guess I'll have to buy tickets to see you then." I joked.

"You should buy them now since you qualify for the hot girl discount." Louis played along flirtily.

I replied "Oh, thanks, I didn't know I qualified."

"You don't need tickets." Louis told me "I'll get you a backstage pass and we can arrange dinner or something after the show."