Chap.1 (Her Screen Lock)

Chapter No.1

Her screen lock..

__________

Taman'na's POV..

"Gosh ayeshu they're here.. He's here." I couldn't believe what I just saw He's here in my home.

"Calm down babes.. Well He's sexy" She winked I gasped at what just she said..

"Excuse me.. He's mine.. Wo Taman'na Ka Shehry hai" Those words left from my mouth unknowingly.

"Yea All yours" She rolled her eyes..

7 years.. 7 freaking years I missed him, his charming face, his smile, his voice, his love. I spent those 7 years with his pictures but he's here now. Kitna galat socha tha mene. I thought he forgot everything. But no his love is still that pure as it was 7 years ago.

"Already lost handsome k khayaloun mein?" Ayesha brought back my senses..

"C'mon lets meet him.. Jaa kar ek zor dar jhappi dalna" She winked and I blushed harder.

"Ohh my my.. Look at your face tammu.. Your face damn red as hell" She widened her eyes and I glared her..

"Shut up. Will ya?" I tried to act angry but she put her index finger on her lips I giggled at her childish act..

"Go.. Now meet him" She stood making me stand on my feet too she pushed me hard I stumble a little..

"I'm going girl" I giggled "Hey wait.. tum bhi chalo.. his brother is not that bad" I winked she gasped.

"Astagfar girl.. I'm engaged and I'm happy with my Mr.mangeter.. You go enjoy.." She winked.. "I'm leaving now okay dad must be worried" She hugged me I hugged her back.. I walk towards the door as we're in garden area.

"hey Wait.." She yelled I turned to her..

"Keep it halal" She winked and I showed her a punch She giggled waving she finally went out of the garden..

I with my shivering hands held door handle.. I opened the door and tip toed to my room when..

"Arey Taman'na agai" Dad not now.. I groaned I stopped on my track and turned to him.. I simply nodded.

"ao.. Come here look who's here" He winked already know about my feelings I showed him my dress..

"I'll be back" I mouthed his back was towards me.. I could hear his uneven breaths as I was just an inch away. He was about to look back when I quickly ran to my room locking it.. I sighed..

"This.. This feelings.. This nervousness.. This is something new Taman'na" I hide my face in palms..

I love him.. Damn yes I do..

Shehry's POV..

"Ao.. come here look who's here" Chachu called her.. She was right there at my back.. She mouthed something to chachu and he nodded.. I wanna hear your voice Taman'na.. please kuch kaho..

My breaths went uneven.. I could smell her fragrance. I closed my eyes for a moment sinking in her aroma.. I quickly opened my eyes and turned to see she already left?

"Chali gai?" I asked more to myself.

"Taman'na was outside with her best friend.." Chachu said.. "She'll be here change karne gai hogi probably" He added looking at me.. I smiled nodding my head..

"Or Asif bhai how about your company?" Chachu asked to dad who nodded and said something which I couldn't get.. My heart my mind just wanted to hear her voice, wanted to see her face.