A Box.. A kiss..

Shehry's POV..

"Kya hua hai bateesi andar hi nahi jaari hai bhai?" Hussain asked third time and as always I shook my head..

"Kuc h bhi nhi" I smiled he was about to ask further when dad interrupted.

"hussain I forgot something in car le kar ao" Dad said I sighed as finally left nodding his head..

"Chalo bhai kuch discuss karna hai apse" Arif chacha and dad left leaving me alone. Mama and chachi is in kitchen with taman'na..

After some minutes she came and sat on opposite couch.

"What happened akele kya kar rae ho?" She asked frowning..

"I don't have anyone to talk with" I pouted she giggled.

"Ohooo.. I'm here na" She winked and I smiled wide..

"So," I tried to make a conversation.

"So?" She raised her eyebrow making a cute suspicious face..

"It's weird seven years, sever years I missed ya tummy" I left my mouth I closed my eyes.

"Why? Kisi or ne pasand nhi kia?" She asked her voice was no more than a whisper..

"What do you mean?" I asked frowning..

"I mean... No girl friend and all?" She asked I shook my head in gesture of saying no..

"Mein handsome nahi hun na" I pouted and laughed mentally as her expression changed.

"Kisne kaha oye.. You know meri friend hai na ayeshu wo kehti you're sexy. Khoti dost k cousin pe line marti" She made a face I smiled at her cutness.

"Or.." She finally realized and stopped looking down.. as she saw me staring her..

"Kya ghoor rahe ho" She asked.

"Tumhe" I stood and sat with her beside her..

"Kyun?" She tried to back off but couch was small her hand made a contact with mine as I held her wrist in my hands.

"Cause.." I was about to tell her how madly I'm in love with her when.

"uff..Tauba thak gaya mein" Hussain entered from the main door holding those heavy bags.

"Ye kya?" She asked I helped hussain meanwhile everybody was there in lounge already..

"Ye kya hai bhabhi?" Chachi asked mama and she smiled..

"kuch bhi nahi meri bachi k liye hai" Mama patted her head smiling.

"Chachi bachi se yaad aya maha nahi ai?" She asked and I saw chacha chachi nodded..

"wo abhi New York me hi hai with emaan and nosh."Mama told 'em they nodded..

"Chalen have dinner" Chachi said we nodded and walk to dining table when in way I held her wrist again

"I'm not done yet" winking I walk to everybody and sat. I felt she froze on way for a second.. she came finally sat opposite to me..

"Taman'na beta shehry ko biryani pass karo" Chacha said she nodded she passed me the platter I smiled she smiled.

We all ate silently. I kept on staring her.. feeling her nervousness I smirked.. She tried to concentrate on her food.. she looked to me I winked she chocked on her food..

"Aram se khao bachey" Chachi patted her back I quickly filled a glass with water and passed it to her..

She drank half in one go.. still coughing hard..