Baarish...

Shehry's POV.

"Shehry.." Thanisha called me from behind I turned to see her running to me.

"Oye rukooo" She yelled again I made a face.. She finally came and bent down holding her knees.

"You..You walk so fast" She said catching her breath.

"Thannu.. Thanuu breath.. Inhale Exhal.." I calm her down when she rolled her eyes and cut me off.

"Shut up oyee I'm okay" She rolled her eyes again.

"Kyun roka?" I asked folding my arms around my chest she raised her eyebrow..

"Bossy mode on.." She giggled making me fake a giggle too..

"Acha suno.. I'm heading to café socha apne oyeee shehryyyy ko b le chalun.. ki khayal hai tuhada?" She winked asking all excitedly I smiled nodding..

"Okay" I said and we both stepped out of office and walk to café nearby..

"So..." She said all of a sudden.

"So?" I questioned back.

"Kya yaar shehry... tum phle jese behave karo na.. You've changed yourself a lot" She rolled her eyes and something hitched in my throat.

"Thanisha.. Waqt badal jata hai or waqt k sath sath log bhi badal jatey hain" I smiled she frowned..

"Chalo" I opened the café door for her and she got inside and I stepped inside too.. We sat on chair not far from main door..

"You know it na" She said and I frowned..

"Know what?" I asked..

"That you're weird.. tumhari baatein ajeeb hai.. At least meri samjh se tou bahir hain" She made a face and I shook my head.

"Waiter" I called and in no time he appeared with a paper and pen.

"Kya logi?" I asked her who was busy with her phone..

"Cappuccino Cream Chocolate" She smiled cheekily

"And one coffee black without sugar" I placed my order. He smiled and left.

"Shehry" I saw her.. Her eyes widened mouth half open.

"What?" I asked she blinked her eyes dramatically..

"Kahan gaya mera wo dost wo oyeee shehry jo kehta ta life without sugar is tasteless?" She asked and I smiled..

"Mar gaya" I winked and she widened her eyes..

"Shehry Astagfar.." She slapped my arm lightly in mock anger..

"Sorry" I mouthed she smiled mouthing it's okay..

"So.. How's hussain?" She asked..

"He's fine Alhumdullilah" I answered..

"And waqas?" She asked..

"Alhumdullilah" I said and she smiled and parted her lips when I cut her off..

"Atif is fine too Alhumdullilah" I said and she giggled.

"Shut up.. I know about him us khotey nu ki hona hai hata kata banda hai" She giggled and I shook my head again

"Han how's your family.. arey han tum kehre te na shadi ka.. You were going to get married.. kya haal hai mere oyee shehry ki wife ka bache hogae honge ab tak tou" She winked she didn't knew what she asked she brought my those black memories jo mujhe andar hi andar mar rahe hain..

"Hey hero.. Back to earth already lost?" She winked I stood and her expression went down..

"Kya hua?" She stood too..

"I've...I've to go.." I started to walk out I knew she will follow me so I fastened my pace..

"You can run but you can't hide shehry.." She said and I turned.. She walked to me..

"munh band kar... max payne mein dialogue tha" She winked I rolled my eyes despite the fact my heart throbbing inside actually aching inside..

"But seriously shehry.. Kya hua hai tujhe why you're behaving so odd?" She asked frowning I took a step back and turned..

"Thanisha.. I've to go" I said I heard she sighed...

"Jao.. But jab lage k I'm your friend and you want to share aajana wohi milungi sirf tumhare liye.." She yelled at back dramatically and i just fastened my pace..

"Kyun log mujhe akela nahi chorh sakte.." I am hating her I'm hating for doing this to me..

"Taman'na.. Tumne.. tumne thk nahi kia" an unknown tear left from my lash line I quickly rubbed it away with my fist harshly..

"This is me now.. A man with no life.. A man having tears in fate.. A man having no reason to live. A man with a broken heart and soul.. And you fucking did this to me Taman'na.. You made me dead.. You've killed my heart... I hate you.. I hate you" And with that I fall on ground with a thud.. I didn't cared about my surrounding.. They mean nothing to me..

"Kaha tha mene.. kaha...." I yelled but stopped right on cue when I saw hussain running to me..

"Bhai.. Bhai what happened??" He ran to me holding me by my shoulder he helped me to stand straight. His eyes showing concern for me..

"Mujhe..Mujhe ghar jana hai hussain..Mujhe Mama k pas jana hai" I cried harder on his shoulder.

"Bhai.. Please sambhalo. 4 years.. chaar saal hogae.." a tear left from his eyes and I hated the fact that it was cause of me.. I wiped his tear when cloud made a scary sound..

"Bhai ghar chalo baarish hone wali hai.." I faked a laughed when he said that..

"In badaloun ki awazoun se ab darna band kardia hai.. Meri jaan ye tou mere dukh k saathi hain.. Mein rota hun tou ye rotey hain.." I faked a smiled and in no time clouds made another sound and rain started..

"Chalo bhai mama wait kar rai hongi" Hussain started to walk holding me by my shoulder and I gave up started walking with him.. He led me to his car we sat in and he raced the car drove to home...

______________

Asalam O alikum..

*Sniff* Shehry na ro.. ;'(

Hayeeee I'm feeling bad for him.. So hint in the chapter of what happened in those 4 years.. :P

So liked it?

Favorite Scene :P

Take care.. hum hain raahi is jahan kay.. mulakat tou hoti rahegi phir ;)