No..No

Asalam o alikum..

Hey.. sorry no update for today. :'(

Sorry i am deleting this book.. cause i don't feel like writing it further..

I'm so sorry.. :( :'(

Lol okay sorry just kidding :D :'D 

Here is a short update for you guys enjoy ;)

Comment/Vote Please... :)

Shehry's POV.

My phone alarm vibrated. It showed 8 o'clock

"what?? Already?" I didn't even blinked my eyes for a minutes..

"Woah.. I was awake all night great.. Tummy you so owe me a kiss for this.." I winked as I walked to dresser.

"Wait what just I said kiss? Shut up" I slapped myself a smile made its way on my lips as her message from the last night conversation flashed in my mind..

I walked to cupboard took out my black button up shirt and black jeans. I hurriedly ran to bathroom locking the door from inside in case hussain woke up and came inside.

"Samandar mein naha kar aur bhi namkin ho gai ho ho ho" I sang loudly and there it is I heard a groaned from outside.

"Shut up" He yelled in his sleep I shut my mouth and took my bath..

Hurriedly wore my clothes unlocked the bathroom.. I walk to dresser and did my hair with applying wax and then took my black glare and black watch and car keys I tip toed to outside. Running to garage I sat in car and drove to my destination..

I looked back in my car and a smile appeared on my face..

"She will like it?" I asked to myself and a sudden nervousness engulfed me..

"What if she won't?" I ran my hand through my hairs biting my lips..

"Let's see" I shrugged off the thought and drove to Café a smiled appeared on my face as I saw her parking on some distance.. I raced my car and parked mine beside her car..

"Perfect" I exclaimed happily as I locked my car and got out to see my black Chevy Camaro with her Audi a3 in pink.

"sometimes I wish I was of pink color too" I made a face shrugging off I ran to café's gate I entered and found her sitting on left third seat wearing black jeans and grey shirt with black upper.

"Thank God no pinky pink today" I sighed as I walked to her and stood behind.. She stood too and turned with a cute little angry face..

"What just you said.." she glared and raised my hand in air already accepting my defeat..

"sorry" I mouthed she rolled her big brown eyes..

"You better be" She sat again and I sat too.

"So why you called me here?" She asked..

"Sans tou lene do" I said and took a long deep breath acting obvious.. She rolled her eyes again..

"Actor jahan ka" She whispered.

"I heard that" I made a face she giggled..

"btao na" She asked cutely..

"For.. umm coffee?" I asked not answering her question she glared I called the waiter and ordered two coffee.

"Now?" She huffed a breath and I leaned in pinching her nose.

"eehh stay away" She pushed my hand away and made annoyed face.. I laughed harder..

"Nahi reh sakta na durrr" I pouted she giggled waiter brought coffee for us I pay him for coffee.

"bolo na shehry" She insisted.. I nodding my head stood we took our coffee and walked to outside..

"Kahan jaarae?" She asked.

"here.." I walk to our car and she made a face..

"ha ha ha funny" She said sarcastically..

"I came here to give you this" I unlocked my back car and took out all the seven gifts.. She widened her eyes..

"Shehry.. there is no need of all this yaar.." her eyes still wide.. I leaned in and kissed her cheek.. this time her eyes was wider then ever..

"Phat k bahir ajaengi ankhein andar dal lo" I tried harder to control my laugh but end up laughing hard..

"Shehry what the hell" She slapped my arm.

"This kiss was for good night wala text I told you jab milenge tab" I winked she gasped and slapped my cheek a little harder. I rubbed my palm over it..

"This one was for the besharmi" She giggled..

"Well thanks for all this" She smiled I frowned.

"What do you mean by thanks? Where are my gifts?" I asked frowning and she opened her mouth wide..

"Haww. You want gifts in return.. how mean" She made a face and I tried hard to control my laugh again and act serious.. And suddenly she bursted into fits of laughter.

"wait.." I frowned as she walked to her car unlocked it and took out a box packed in black gift paper.

"This is for you and bought it with my seven years of savings" She winked and I widened my eyes in disbelief.

"no. no.. I don't want it.. I was just kidding." I shook my head..

"you've to take it or else I won't accept this at all" She pointed on the gifts I gave her and I shook my head again..

"Okay okay" I nodded hurriedly and took it from her hand.. I shifted all the gifts in her car..

"Let's have a walk" She suggested locking her car.. I nodded..

"Sure" I smiled she returned one..

______________________

Asalam O Alikumm..

And here is one farigh sa update.. I am not at all fine.. thaakis and bhookis.. yes it 1.47am here ;'(

So liked the chapter?

Two updates in a day.. hahhh no classes.. so yea I'm here..

Favorite scene? If Any??

Guess what I love shehry now.. Hahah jk.. :P

Take care.. I'll be back with a update again soon.. In Sha Allah..