He Came Back..

Hold your hearts :'D just saying...

Do me A Favor comment please :)

And do play song i added..

Shehry's POV.

"Sab kuch?" I repeated she nodded I sighed.

"4 years back when I came here with my degree at airport I found her there in front of me it was strange I didn't even told her that when I'll be back.. I still remember 2 years 1 day and 9 hours 55 mints I live without her" Her eyes held interest she folded her palms around mine placing on table..

"Then?" She asked I closed my eyes her face came flashing my mind and her aroma was everywhere again..

"Wo dur bhi hoti thi na me usay mehsoos karleta tha or ab wo mere pas nahi hai I can still feel her around me Thanisha, She was flawless.." A smile crept onto my lips my eyes still close.

"Us waqt bhi kuch aisa hi hua tha" I said and a tear rolled down my eye..

---------------
4 years back...

"Hussain go fetch the luggage.. Let me book taxi" We didn't let anyone know about our arrival.. We want to surprise 'em.

I got out of arrival area and next thing I saw was unexpected my eyes popped out of socket..

"Taman'na?" I couldn't believe I blinked my eyes.. She started to walk towards me with a signature smile..

"Shehry Yaaaarrr" And with that she clung my body as tight as possible I held her firm as well lifting her from ground little I kissed her shoulder..

"I missed you" She said over my shoulder her breathing was high no actually she was panting hard..

"I missed every freaking part of you Taman'na" I whispered and broke the hug and put her light body down..

"Sachi?" She asked and I nodded leaning in I kissed her forehead..

"Sh..shehry" My lips trailed down to her eye and I kissed there.. her breaths went way ward I closed my eyes and trailed my lips to her other eyes and kissed there as well so softly but smoothly..

"Shh.. " her words got lost in her mouth as I plented a kiss on her cheek..

I didn't care about surrounding and moved to her other side and kissed her cheek..

"I missed this aroma.. I missed your soft touch.." She held my hand tighter I smiled I trailed my lips to nose and kissed her cute nose she giggled even she was nervous as heck..

I trailed my lips to her lips and her giggle died..

"Can I?" I asked she shut her eyes tight making my hormones on other level.. I moved closer to her right on cue someone cleared his throat..

"Ehmm" So obvious it was hussain.. Taman'na opened her eyes instantly her cheeks turned red hot so was mine..

What the heck I was doing.. I faceplamed myself mentally..

"Bhai sach a despo banda you're.. Janta hoon ab control nahi hoga par public area hai.. Go buy some sharam" He glared and then a smirk appeared on his face.. I took a step back and walk to hussain..

"Thank you for saving my ass.. I think I forget my mind back in New York" I whispered leaning towards her ear..

"Tusi chaddo ji.. Salam soon to be bhabhi Jaan.. Ki haal ae?" Hussain moved towards her who was lost..

"Walikum A..Asalam" She replied hesitantly and I murdered my self thousand time there..

"Arey chill.. Me nahi batata kisi ko kuch" Hussain winked and she gaped slapping his arm lightly..

"Arey Bhai apne bataya nahi bhabhi jaan ko bulaya hai receiving k liya" He winked turning to me and I frowned..

"I didn't.. I thought you did" I said we both frowned we both turned to see her grinning face.. Looking to cute to be true..

Can I just kiss her once..?

"Uhhh... Chalo chalte hain.... We are getting late" She tried to change the topic and turned to leave when I held her wrist stopping her..

"Uhh.. Am I being kabab me mirchi?? I am going to book taxi.. Carry on" Hussain said mischievously and before I could kick his ass he ran out..

"Tumhe kese pata chala me araha hoon?" I whispered as she turned to face me but her eyes was anywhere but me..

"Bolo.. " I took a step closer I could feel her hand sweating.

"Mr. She.. Shehryaar Asif" Her lips trembled a little and I smiled..

"Ji Soon to be Mrs. Shehryaar Asif" I whispered she looked at me finally..

"You're 1 day 9 hours and 55 mints late.." She said her eyes boring in mine..

"Itna miss kiya?" I asked pouting She placed her other hand on my cheek..

"Soch hai apki.. 2 years 1 day 9 hours and 55 mints... I missed you with every heart beat my heart took, With every breath I took.. Itna miss kiya" She whispered enough to melt my heart and her touch made me feel like nothing but happier than ever..

"Mujhe kuch kehna hai tumse" I whispered and a smile appeared on her lips..

"Mujhe bhi" She said her eyes searching mine...

"Sh.. " She was about to utter what I want to hear but I placed my index finger on her lips.. My eyes went on her trembling lips I rolled tongue over my lips...

"Abhi nahi.." She frowned and I smile..

"Chalen.. hussain wait karte karte kahin chorh kar na chala jae" I offered her my hand but she shook her head.

"Abhi tum akele jao and surprise everyone.. Me baad me aoungi.. I have my car with me" She assured me I made a face she made a kissy face..

"Stop or else next what will happen will be all your fault" I said she slapped my arm..

"Bye" She waved and walked out every now and then turning and looking at me.. She was nowhere in sight now. I placed my hand on heart..
"Jaan na nikal jae meri Kal" I said to myself and finally walked out too..

Taman'na's POV..

To be continued.. (you can kill me) :P

______________

Asalam o alikum..

Agree or not it was a quick one and better one :'D

So how's it??

Favorite scene if any??

Or ji kuch notice kitta tusi?? Nahi kitta?? Read what shehry said in end again :'D Finally something achaaaa..

Or sunao ki haal chaal ae?? Heheh I should stop..

"Khawaboun Mein Hi Sahi.. Wo Shaks Mera Hai." I read it somewhere and remind me of shehry so yeah..

Do take care of your bootha and health. And do miss me.. Love you :*

Allah Hafiz..