Feels and Guilt

Shehry's POV..

Say yes??

What the hell you did shehry.. Your life is already messed up and now you want to ruin her life too. You are using her..

No. I am not..

Okay suppose you two got married?? Then, then what man? You two can never have a future together.. And you just can't ruin her like this.. You're forcing her to get marry to you.. So you can fulfil taman'na's last wish...

That's a selfish decision..

"Ohh, what I have done" I held my head in hands.. Feeling guilty..

"I can't marry her.." I grabbed my car key and ran out.. Getting in the car I raced the gear..

"I just want to know what she want.. I can't ruin my friend's life" I reached home in no time..Running inside I walked no almost ran to her room..

"Thanisha" I knocked on the door taking deep breaths.

She opened the door with frown..

"What do you want more Shehry? I said yes.. In case you're here to know" She rolled her eyes.. I took steps inside and she hurriedly backed off..

"Shehry" She gasped at sudden action of mine.. I locked the door..

"Listen. Don't freak out okay.. I am not here to kill you so you just leave my way and Neither I am here to force you to say no or yes.. Or whatsoever" I calmed her down but she freaked out more I guess because she took two horrified steps back..

"Thanisha I just want to know what you want? What is your decision" I asked taking a step closer again..

"Bari jaldi khyal aya" She replied sarcastically though she calmed down a little I guess.. That's a plus point right?

"I know am late.. But not that.. Nikkah nahi hua hai abhi" I folded my arms around my chest as this sarcasm game is not going to end and there is no way I am letting her win..

You're supposed to be serious, Shehry.. oh yeah right..

"I am sorry.. I am just so guilty right now. And I.. I feel I did wrong hell wrong.. I forced you to say no first and then yes.. Ohh how selfish I am scratch that how asshole I am" I said lowering my head as I unfolded my hands..

"Shehry.. Please you don't have to feel guilty... Its my own choice please" She tried to comfort me and make me feel less guilty.

"No.. I know you're doing it forcefully don't lie" I shot her a glaring look.. I hate lies..

"No.. I am not.. Listen.. Its for my own good.. Wese hi itni khrab image hai shadi tou honi nahi kisi se meri.. Ab jab bakra khud halal hona chahta hai tou hone do" She winked and I chuckled on her this stupid statement.. Bakra really??

"I'll get a friend as husband.. No wait husband as friend.. Well both I guess.. Whatever.. I'll be happy Shehry.. And trust me am happy with my this decision" She smiled genuinely

"But I won't be able to love.."

"I know Shehryaar.. I know..." She cut me off..

"Future ka soch kar kya karna jab present hi decide nahi hua ho" She winked yet again with her stupid statement

"You're something hunh Thanisha Khan" I laughed shaking my head..

"I know am Awesome Shehryaar Asif" She boosted

"And listen.. If you're thinking I might replace taman'na from your life.. Or will try.. Then you're totally wrong because I won't ever let you forget her.. And we will live like a best friend together forever" She punched my abs like a male buddy and I laughed even harder..