Rain..

Asalam o alikum..

Just realized I haven't update since long.. So finally here I'm..

@oyetannu_ihura love you for these lovely covers.. @zoyii81 i'm loving this new cover you made.. Thank you :*..

Okay so.. Happy reading..

Shehry's POV.

I laid on my bed switching off the light.. Letting the darkness hide my emotions..

"Shadi" A small word gives shivers to me..

4 years before..

"Shehry engagement" She was fisting her dupatta..

"Shaadi taman'na" I winked she slapped my arm lightly..

"Na karo tang am already scared of all this engagement thing yaar" She blurted out and I frowned...

"We love each other ab shadi tou honi hai na to whom you're scared?" I asked feeling bit angry on her sudden behaviour.. I took a sharp turn.. As I sped up car a bit..

"Nahi mera wo matlb nahi.." She shook her head..

"Tou kya matlb hai tumara" I got really crossed with her..

"Shehry mujhe.. Mujhe ye.." She stopped as I shot a look at her..

"Tumhe kya taman'na" I parked my car on the side of the road..

"Shehry" She held my hand but I jerked it away..

"Taman'na please" I showed her my palm as she tried to took hold of my hand again..

"Meri baat.. " Ignoring her talk I opened the gate and got out..

I heard her heels click sound..

"Tum meri baat tou suno" She tried to hold my shoulder but I took a step back turning to her..

"Taman'na I love you.. I want you to be mine and only mine.. Why don't you get it" I held her arms tightly she flinched on my sudden behavior..

"Shehry mene ye tou nahi kaha I don't want to marry you" Her eyes wet and a tear escaped her eye that brought my senses back..

"I'm.. I'm sorry" I slowly took a step back leaving her arms..

"I never said that shehry" She said again I closed my eyes turning on other side..

"Par tumara matlb tou yei hai na" I said I heard clouds shattered..

"Shehry" I heard her broken voice I turned to her.. Clouds made a scary sound again.. She flinched.. I quickly walked to her tried to hold her.. But she took a step back..

"I never thought you'll say this" She said her voice broken I cursed myself inside..

"I didn't mean it" I whispered as I took a step near her.. Soon it started raining badly...