His Smile Means Everything..

I swear I need to stop writing author notes cause whenever I do that I end up updating again :'D cause I feel if I'll be no more then my readers will sent me to *Straight Outta Bad'dua* wala option :'D..

You can smile :)..

Shehry's POV...

"Kahan le kar jarai ho.. At least hint tou do yaar" I've already asked her hundred time that where are we heading but she's just smiling and keep on driving..

"Batao na.. " I Pouted she looked at me and smiled then shifted her Gaze on road again..

"Shehry don't act like a kid okay.. Ler me drive.. Jab wahan janenge tou tumhe pata lag jaega" She said smiling again..

"I can smell fish here.. Tumhari bateesi andar hi jaa rai" I frowned she giggled slapping my arm lightly..

"Shut up" She said and I made a face..

"lo had hai me serious hun" I folded my arms around my chest and turned to window..

"We are here ruthe ve admi" She poked and I looked around but there was nothing..

"Where we at?" I asked as I unbuckled my seat belt and got out following her..

"We've to walk little" She smiled and I noticed the roads were a bit small..

"Oh" was all my reaction.. We kept on walking the weather was quite cold..

"Ahhh winter suck" thanisha said making a face and it hit my brain..

"gahh i hate winters I can't wear my favorite clothes in winters.."

"kahan kho gae?" She snapped me out my thoughts and I passed a forced smile..

"No where" I said she nodded still a frown was there..

"Apii" A child no more than seven years old came running towards him...

"Adil" She chirped happily she bent down kissing his cheek.. She ruffled his hair and he ran inside a small house.

"Hum kahan aye hain?" I asked she smiled..

"Orphanage" She said and a strange kind of smile appeared on my face

"Api lets get inside everyone is waiting" That kid came put again holding her hand he took her with him leaving me behind..

"Okay" I made a face..

"Bhai ap nahi miloge?" That same kid asked as he ran to me now I smiled I showed him my palm he palced his small one on mine holding it He lead me inside.

"Everybody time for a group hug yayyyy" Thanisha was standing in between all those 10 to 12 kids announcing loudly the kids hooted and they hugged.. A group hug..

"Hey" When they were done with the hug thanisha called me... I walked to her.. Seriously this place was peaceful with no worries no pain only happiness..

"Bacha party.. He is shehryaar.. Apki api k friend" She introduced me I waved a hand to them who were frowning making weird faces..

"Shehaayar" A kid walked to me pronouncing my name in a cute plus weird way I bent down smiling..

"yes" I asked

"My name ish edward.. Can I borrow something flom you?" He asked I giggled on his accent nodding my head.. he leaned in planting a kiss hurriedly.. He back off..

"He smells like a chocolate" He whispered to kid standing next to him loud enough to hear I chuckled.

"That's mean.. You kissed me cause I smell like a chocolate" I made a sad face he shook his head hurriedly..

"No.. Yol're good.. Sho I kissed you" He lied and I chuckled....

"You're adorable" I kissed him back smiling..

"Shehyaal I'm eshal... Can I kissh you too?" A girl asked and I nodded I picked her up as I stood straight I showed her my cheek she kissed and giggled.

"I thought edward was lying but you do smhell like a tocolate" She kissed again.. I chuckled..

"Awwhhh" I heard thanisha's voice..

"atey sath sab api ko bhool gae" She made a sad face and I smirked..

"Tum purana maal ho na" I winked and everyone laughed except those gora's kids

"Who want some chocolates" I asked loud and heard them yelling

"Me Me" they yelled I laughed..

"Me too" Thanisha said cheekily I chuckled..

I put eshal down taking out my phone I dialed a number..

"Hey hussain.." I chirped happily..

"Yeah bhai" He answered..

"I need uhh 12 uhh I mean 20 packets of chocolate" I said correcting myself..
"What.. Bhai dant sarh jaenge" He said I rolled my eyes.

"Tu mujhe bhej raha hai ya me kisi or se bolun begairat" I replied heard his chuckle on other side..

"Gussa na ho bhejta hun" He said laughing still..

"Okay great then let me message you the address jaldi karna please" I pleaded knowing how careless he is..

"Sure" He said and I ended the call..

"Begailat" Eshal said and my eyes popped put of their sockets..

"Kya" Was all I said She laughed and ran to thanisha..

"pagal" I mouthed..

"Mind to tell me why you took me here" I asked as I placed my hand on my waist..

She walked to me with a plastered smile..

"Cause of this" She pointed to my lips and I realized I was smiling..

"Jab se yahan aye hobkoibaisa moment nahi jab mene tumhe bina smile k dekha ho" She said..

"Your happiness lies here.. With others.. Dosroun ki khushi me" She added .

"Insaan ka dukh dusroun ki khushi se barh kar nahi hota shehry.. Tumhe pata hai me tumhe yahan kyun lai?" She asked and I shook my head..

"In bachoun ko dekh rae ho.. They've no one in their life still they're smiling... Yei zindagi hai Shehry.. People die but life.. Life goes on" She explained and I felt a stab in my heart on a word die.

I turned to other side as I felt my eyes getting watery..

"Tumhe kya lagta hai tum is ghum me zindagi guzar lo ge.. Nahi shehry kabhi nahi" She said and I fisted my palm..

"Tou bhool jaoun usay?" I asked greeting my teeth..

"Nahi.. Tum usay kese bhool sakte ho.." She said and I turned to her again..

"She is your soul.. Rooh kabhi jism se juda hoti hain bhala?" She said and shook her head..

"Never shehry" she said I noticed no one was there anymore..

"Tou kya karun me Thanisha?" I asked..

"Shadi karlo" She said her eyes boring in mine..

"Give your life a second chance.. Your life deserve a second chance shehry.. You've to move on" She said..

I've to go, move on please..

"Sir" A boy knocked on the door..

"Yea" I walked to him wiping out my tears..

"Your parcel" He said I smiled sign the paper and held that box..

"Where is everyone?" I asked to thanisha avoiding eye contact don't know why.

"Inside" was all her reply as she walked inside leaving me behind..

"I will try" I sighed.

____________

Asalam O alikum...

I don't know what i wrote.. And was I trying to do.. But yea here it is :)

Take care will meet again :)