Bye..❤

Do Read It Pleasee...

Hey there pehchana mujhe?? teehhee.. Okay ahh finally the best of my work ended.. I am happy and not happy.. Can't express..

Thank you soooo much for all the love and support you guys showed me through comments as well as vote..

If you want to describe how you felt reading this story what will be your answer? ANSWER MUST..

About moral. What you guys learned from this story? ANSWER MUST..

I feel already connected with you guys.. And about author. Okay I already know you guys love me :'D but still What you guys think about me? ANSWER MUST..

Any quote you guys liked which I wrote? ANSWER PLEASE..

Do you guys think it was a fair ending? ANSWER MUST..

How was the story so far? ANSWER MUST..

And at the end Your Favorite Scene and Character? ANSWER MUST..

I dedicate this story to my English Sir who actually went through this situation and still trying to move on.. I pray he find a partner like Thanisha soon.. And May Allah bless him.. Ameen

I started a new fanfic named "Nasha" You can check it on my work list.. Give it a try.. Please.. Humble request..

I love you guys to the moon and back.. And I won't ever forget this journey :') Never Ever..

May Allah bless you all and show you guys a right path to walk on, Help you to achieve all your Good goals and Always shower His Countless blessing on you all.. ameen..

take care..

Allah hafiz..

-Ifra