She is disturb..

Hussain's POV..

"Hussain gadi nikalo, Saira pack your and Thanisha's stuff" Mama said seriously still patting thanisha's back.

"Why aunty" Saira frowned..

"Hum kaheen jarae hain?" She added..
"Yes.. I want you two to live with me, with Asif family" Mama said and my eyes popped out of the socket.

"Ji?" I could tell saira said this in shock.

"Ji" Mama said smiling we saw thanisha now sleeping.. We sighed..

"Hussain isay tum le jao, we'll be there with luggage" Mama said I hesitantly nodded bending down I scooped Thanisha in my arms..

"Mama ye tou kitni garam horai hai" I whispered don't want Thanisha to wake up.. Mama nodded..

"Come fast" I said and with Thanisha in my arms I walked out..

"You and saira in my house?? Allah is planning something Good for us I guess, Alhumdullilah" I thanked Allah and opened car lock with the remote in my hand I opened the back door wide with my leg and placed her inside carefully.. Uth gai tou phir kon sambhalega..

"Thanisha I just hope you'll mend Shehry's heart.. I know it'll take some time but kehte hain na khuda ke ghar dair hai par andhair nahi" I smiled at her, Her forehead still having those wrinkles..

"You look so restless" I frowned..

"Lao give it to me" I heard mama's voice I turned to see them with bags. I ran to them..

"Let me hold" I said to mama she nodded handing me the bag.. Saira and I placed the luggage in car's trunk..

"Hussain, It's so awkward me in your house.. Or sir.. Ohh God" She whispered hiding her face in palms.. Too cute to be true..

"Chill" I placed my hand on shoulder we walked to mama..

"Saira bache go sit with Hussain" Mama smiled she nodded I gulped down the nervousness as her hand made a contact with while opening the door..

"Uhh.. sorry" She said hesitantly I nodded she sat in I jogged to my side sitting in I started the engine and raced to the main road.

"Mama" I heard thanisha's husky voice I turned to see her sleeping so restlessly..

"Isay hua kya hai?" Aunty asked saira and I nodded too..

"Pata nahi Aunty she said she's feeling suffocated, aisa lagraha hai jese kuch bura hone wala hai" I saw saira gulped down.. I shot a look a to mama and saw her worried and horrified expression..

"Hussain, Drive carefully" Mama warned and I nodded slowing down the speed..

Soon enough we got home I switched off the engine and walked to mama's side helped her getting out..

"Hussain, Isay shehry ke barabar wale room me le jao, We are coming" Mama said I smirked mentally nodding my head I scooped Thanisha again in my arms.

Agree or not she's heavy, At least for me. I sighed and walked to stairs I halted on my track when I saw a shadow descending stairs..

Ammi Bhoot.. I gulped down the fear..

"Hussain, Is that you?" That shadow ohh I mean shehry asked and I nodded.. He hurried to me..

"What are you doing here?" He asked frowning and soon enough He gasped aloud.. "What is thanisha doing in your arms Bro" He asked I rolled my eyes..