CHAPTER 1: FIRST DAY.

Sofia's pov

"Wake up! Wake up!" Mom shouted. I woke up cuz of my mom's voice. When she's shouting , her voice can make a rabbit jump.

I brush my teeth and take a shower for like 20 or 30 mins. I wear my new uniform. I put my make up a little bit. then I went down.

My mom is making breakfast for me and my brother and also my sister. My brothers' name is Justin and my sisters' name is Celina that always follow me where ever I go except when she has a boyfriend she's just like my follower hehehe. She followed me because she's not my real sister. She's adopted.

Me and my brother are not really close we usually fight tho.

My dad came down and sit down to eat the breakfast. My mom made us Bacon and egg. My fav. "Sofia, Celina today is your first day of school at your new school and I don't want to hear any complains from the teacher OK?" My dad said, "OK dad " I and Celina both said at the same time.

"OK you guys better finish your breakfast fast cuz you don't want to be late ago your first day right?" My mom said while smiling.
When me, Celina, and my brother and my dad finished our breakfast my mom and my dad will take us to our school.

*skip car ride

"Mom I'm nervous and scared that I will get bullied"

"Don't be scared hun, everything will be alright. "

"But .... but..."

"Shhh, it's OK your sister will always on your side "

"OK mom"

I and Celina went to find our class.

After 10 mins walking to find our class finally I and Celina found our class. We got the same class.

We choose the table that near the window that can see outside the building.
Celine is behind me. "Hi, I'm Chelsea" the girl that sits in front of me intro herself. "Hi I'm Chloe " the girl that sits next to Chelsea intro herself to me and Celina. "Hi I'm Sofia and I'm Celine her sister I'm on August and she's on Feb only different few months." Me and Celina said while smiling.

After we intro and talk and talk and talk we finally become friends. I don't even believe that I just make friends so fast even though only two but still.

Our home room teacher finally come. We greet the teacher. it's a male. "Students, I know it's the now is the time that you guys don't like but still you guys have to introduce yourself in front of the class " the teacher told us.

*skip

Now it's my time to intro myself . I'm so nervous. My mind blanked. "H-hi I'm Sofia. I'm the new student." When I'm done intro myself I'm relieved but it seems only me the one who is nervous when it's time to intro.

"OK guys, since you guys already introduce yourself now it's time for the rules. "

Boring time. Urggggh

*skip the rules

Ringgggggg! Finally the bells ring. "OK guys I find you guys already understand the rules and also the things you need to do and not do and the things in our school that you need to know and also you already know your class mates names and things so now I'm gonna get going and you'll start your new subject. Bye guys"

I find the teacher is friendly tho and also strict.

*skip classes

The bells finally ring and its lunch time.
The four of us me, Chelsea,Chloe and Celina made our way to the cafeteria.

Me and Celina have take a sit and start to eat our lunch. And so Chelsea and Chloe. We sit near the door to the hall.

"Hey let's make a gang of the four of us" Chloe said. The three of us agreed. "Lets make the name first." I said. "How about SISTAR it means we're sisters and we're a stars. " "great name" Chloe said.

After we make our group. We went to our class. When we got there, there we're many students that is not from our class . We walked past through them and one of them shout my name. "Hey Sofia!"

I turned back. How the fuck they know my name. They're not even in my class I don't even know them.

"Hey I'm Jack this is hung ii woo you can call him ii woo or ii woo oppa, this is Bryan, and this is Kim so hyun our leader you can call call him soon hyun or soo hyun oppa."

I nod only. I find that Jack is looking at Chelsea, Bryan is looking at Chloe, and ii woo is looking at Celina.

Kim so hyun is staring at me with a scary eyes. I immediately look down to the floors. "Hey" he called. I look up. He walk toward me so that him and I are close. "We are the bad boys at school. And you must be the new student. Its nice to meet you" I'm scared as he'll after he said 'the bad boys'.

"And I will warn you. If you do or talk something bad about us you'll be punish by us" I'm more scared than before. After he said that he leave. I don't understand why he only warn me. I will not say anything bad about him I don't even know about him. Uhhh my first day is just great perfectly great (sarcasm).

-----
Well how is it? Pls comment so I can know how is it, OK and pls like and follow me thx.

-c