CHAPTER 6: SIXTH DAY

SOFIA'S POV

IT'S SATURDAY!!!!YAYYYYY!!!!!

today, i woke up early too and its because of kim soo hyun keep on spamming me. Errrrr ifeel like i want to throw away my phone but not going to cuz its my baby so i only turned off my phone and start to do my daily routine on morning. I wear my soft pink and black sports clothes. I turn on my phone before i start jogging. All of the message is only from kim soo hyun. "sofia" "hey, are you turning off your phone" "don't you dare ignore me or i'll give you a punishment." My eyes widen because he even called me for like 10 times. I'm scared to text or call him back so i just turn the music on and use my headphones and start jogging.

In the middle of my fresh jogging, i got a message. Its soo hyun oppa. SOS!

K: you thing you can ignore me? No way you can't

Turn around!

Oh god. I turn around 180 degree and saw nothing. NOTHING. I turn around to face front again. BOOM! Angry kim soo hyun is in front of me. When did he appear in front of me? But i dont care about that all i care now is my life.

"why are you ignoring me?" he asked with an angry voice and face.SOSSSSSS!

"I'm not ignoring you, I'm just scared to answer u back because i turned my phone off." I said while looking at the ground

"I'll get angrier if you don't tell me the truth"

"well it's because of you spamming me is annoying and i turn off my phone and did my daily morning routine and when i turn my phone on, I'm scared to text or called you back because you told me that I'll get a punishment."

"But at least before you turn off your phone, text me or call me! Now you'll get your punishment!"

He grabs my wrist tightly and brings me to his car. He opens the door and pushes me in roughly and closes the door hard. From there I'm so scared. He went in and sits on the driver's seat and he start to drive fast.im so scared because he drives so fast. 10 minutes later the car ride is still quite. 5 minutes later, we arrive at a big house or should I say mansion. My eyes widen and my mouth is open wide.

"Close your mouth and come with me!" he said. I immediately close my mouth.

There are so many girls that wear maid uniform and guys that look like a bodyguard bow their head. There are two people that start to open the entrance door and bow their head too. He takes my wrist and drags me to some kind of living room. There's an old lady appears in front of us.

"You must me the girl that hyun always talk about. I'm his mother, you're Sofia right?" she asked me and holds my both hands.

"Eh, ah ye I'm Sofia. It's nice to meet you soo hyun's oppa eomeoni(mother)"

"omma, you can let go of her hands now." Soo hyun oppa said with a boring tone.

"ahh, please enjoy yourself here like this is your own house." She said to me. I just nod my head with a smile. Then she looks to soo hyun oppa.

"omma wants to go out of country. You better be a good boy at home ok hyun?"

"K omma"

"Bye."

His mother left us both alone. Soo hyun oppa grab my wrist and go up stair. We have past 3 doors and we finally stop at the forth doors. He open the door and there's black bed andthe room is black and white theme. It must be his room. He sits on his bed.

"now i'll give you your punishment." He said With a smirk. My heart beats faster than before and im so scared because im in HIS ROOM!

"im sorry oppa" i said in a low voice and looking down to the floors.

"too late, now come here sit beside me." He said while patting the bed for me to sit beside him. I walk slowly and sit beside him. He push me onto his bed.

"now be quite." He whisper and start moving slowly down to me. His chest getting more closer and closer so with his face. I quickly turn my face to the left side.

"ahh, stop! I'll do anything for you just please stop." I said and he start laughing.

"mhmhm hahahaha" he gets up from me and stop laugh for awhile and start laughing after looking at me again. Then he sits at the chair beside his bed which is the chair for his desk.

"hahaha you really gonna do anything for me?" he asked. I nod.

"hmmmmmm, ah! i want you to be my maid. My PERSONAL MAID." He said. My eyes widen and i immediately look at him.

"what?"

"you'll be my personal maid for 1 week starting from today. At school you'll also be my personal maid. And you'll be living in my house for 1 week too. No rejecting."

"at school like at lunch?"

"Yeah 24/7 for 1 week."

"but what if jenna wants to be with you. And how about my classes?"

"stupid" he flick my forehead. "if you're with me she'll not be with me and at school, you'll only serve me when we have freetime."

"But i dont think my mom will allow it to stay at your house 24/7 for 1 week."

"don't worry about it. I've told kyo to tell you parents about this. And also i've told him to take half of your clothes."

"Wait, so you've already planned this?"

"Yea, btw i want you to make me food im hungry."

I go down stairs and search for the kitchen and finally i found the kitchen. Since its still morning so i make him sandwich and a coffee. I bring the food up to his room.

"here is your food." He quickly get up from his bed and start eating at his desk.

"have you have your breakfast?"

"Yea my mom always wake up early before us so i've never skip breakfast."

"i always want to taste my mom's food but she is always too busy to cook. But its ok now. I understand that my mom need to work for me and her."

"where's your dad?" he suddenly stop eating.

"you don't need to know." He said in a low voice and start eating again.

"im sorry." He doesn't respond and continue eating.

"may i ask you something?"

"You already ask me just know"

"Why do you want me to become your personal maid?"

"Because i feel lonely when my mom is not here and by you always stay by my side maybe i'll not feel lonely." His eyes widen aftersaying what he said so am i and he look at me. "that's not what i mean, ah...uh y-you're not supposed to ask me any question! Only i can ask you questions!" He shout.

"im sorry."

"Stop saying sorry! eishhhh." he shout again. Then he continue eating again.

Maybe he need friend that can make him not feel lonely. But why me? I mean he has many friends. He can invite his friends to his house or even have some parties with his friends, right?

-----

How is it guys, if i've made mistakes pls tell me by your comments. Thx for reading.

-c