CHAPTER 5: FIFTH DAY

SOFIA'S POV

Im awake because i wake up by myself without anything to wake me up. Why? Its because im too happy for the ECA. Well i love to dance and sing. I brush my teeth and take a shower. Since i woke up earlier, so i dont need to hurry. I enjoyed the shower for like 40 minutes. I step out of my bathroom and use my uniform. I put my make up and pack my books to my bag. I go down stairs and i only see my mom is making breakfast for us.

"morning mom." My mom turned back to see me wake up early with a widen eyes.

"morning sweetheart, you're early."

"Yea, im so excited for the dance club." I said with a big smile.then my dad came followed by celina and my bro.

"Wow you're early sis" celina said raising her eyebrows.

"maybe she wants to meet her husband early." My bro said with a smile and looking at the food.

"shut up!" with that i hit him.

*skip the breakfast and the ride

The bell rang and its science lesson. I took my science book out before my phone vibrates. I see who send me message and its soo hyun oppa.

K: morning princess

S: morning oppa

K: what lesson?

S: science.

K: boring.

S: yea i know every lesson is boring to you.

K: hahaha, wait you don't hate maths? Science? Social studies?

S: well i hate does but not english and sports

K: ok, hey come to the roof top again later after lunch. Gtg. Good luck with your science princess.

S: ok, bye oppa thanks.

"ok class you'll have a test next week so please pay attention to this one!" ms.min ju said to us. All of the class hate it including me. Like what the hell we just start school for like 5 days and there's test already. the teacher start to explain and stopping me from my thoughts and i start to pay attention because i dont want to get bad marks for my parents.

*skip classes.

Its lunch time, and as usual we sat at our table. I look at kim soo hyun and he look at me. We keep staring at each other until chloe block our stare. "sof what are you looking at?"

"nothing" i look to my food.

"Really? Cuz i just saw u staring at soo hyun oppa" chelsea added.

"No"

"What ever it is, you're lying by saying no" celina added.

"Seriously you guys" they laugh.

"Btw im so excited for our ECA later." Celina said.

"Yea me too." Chelsea said.

"this is actually my first time make a group, in my old school im not really close to my classmate. You can say that im so quite at my old school, and its because im always being teased and almost being bullied." I said.

"me too" celina said.

"Well you guys don't need to worry about that things again cuz you've got us." Chloe said. We laugh.

We've finished our lunch and its time for us to go back to our class. "guys im gonna go to the bathroom my stomach is not feeling well. Later" with that i walk fast to the roof top. I have to lie to them because im scared and shy to tell them the truth.