CHAPTER 10: TENTH DAY

SOFIA'S POV

I woke up by something is barking. I turn around and saw something that surprised me. Its a white japanese spitz dog. It keeps on barking. I touch his head and then he licked me. "ya(hey), hehehe stop it." I said in a low and soft voice. Then soo hyun came in and jump on me again. "wake up, come on." He grab both my wrists and pulled me up. "whose dog is that?" i asked.

"oh that its mine. Come here boy. Aigooooo" he said and playing with the dog. He's so cute. Wait what? Why did i say that again? Urghhh.

I went to the bathroom and do my daily routine. I went out of the bathrooom and soo hyun is not in my room anymore. I wear my uniform and take my phone and went down. I went to the kitchen and saw soo hyun is eating. "you like him?" he asked.

"who?"

"my dog"

"yea"

"Why does everyone like him instead of me?" he shouted and looking down at his food and start to play with his food.

"because he's cute." I smiled.

"only him?" i nod then he looked down at his food again.

"ok you're cute too. Now hurry up finish your breakfast." With that he smiled and eat his food like a pig.

We've finished our food and now we're in the car ride. The car ride is tooooooo quite. My phone vibrates. I looked for the text. Its from our line dance group. Its sung jie(chelsea).

C/S: guys i need to tell you guys something meet me at the field.

What happened? What is she gonna tell us? Why meeting at the field? What is going on? Questions keep on asking in my head. "what's wrong? You seem so nervous?" he asked.

"nothing, its just that chelsea wants us to go to the field and meet her. She said that she wants to tell us something."

*10 minutes later.

We've arrived at school and i went to the classroom to put my bag first then eun ji came. "sis did you get the message?" she asked.

"yea"

"ok lets just go to the field." Then chloe came.

"hey guys did you get the message?"

"yea" me and celina said at the same time.

"lets go" chloe said.

When we arrived at the field, we saw chelsea is sitting at the chair near the stairs of the field. "hey chels, what wrong?" chloe asked.

"i need to tell you guys something." She said and standing up quickly.

"this maybe shocking and so yoon please don't be mad."

"its ok i won't be mad"

"actually, im soo hy-"

"ok chelsea, now its time for me to take sofia from you." Soo hyun and his friends suddenly came out of nowhere and cut chelsea's talk. He grab my wrist but i stop him before he walked away with me.

"wait, i still want to know what is chelsea going to tell us." I said with a little angry face. He let go and stand behind me. "please continue." I said with a bit of relax voice and face.

"ok so actuall i-im soo hy-hyun's si-sister."

"what?" chloe and celina said at the same time.

" i knew it."

"Wait you knew it. From who?" soo hyun asked.

"from no one, when chelsea told us her korean name i just started to feel uneasy about it. I always felt like she is your sister. And its true."