CHAPTER 4: FORTH DAY

SOFIA POV

I wake up with my noisy alarm. I throw the alarm away. 10 minutes later my mom open the door loudly that make me jump alittle. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! YOU'RE LATE!"

"WHAT!? IM LATE!?" i shoute cuz im too surprise of my mom saying that im late.

I run to the bathroom, brush my teeth, take a shower, run out of the bathroom wear my uniform and put a bit of make up. I run down stair and saw celina enjoying her breakfast. "cel, why are you eating so slow? Do you know that we're late already?"

"the hell, you really believe mom that we're late? Hahahaha" she said while eating her breakfast and laugh.

"you're so stupid" justin said and laughing.

"shut up jerk"

"ok im sorry sofia and i think you better hurry eat your breakfast because if not you'll be late like a real late." My mom said while smiling. I sit down next to celina. When i sat down celina start to laugh again. "funny huh?"

"Sorry but its so funny that you're being fo-oled b-by mom. Hahahahaha" she said with the laugh.

"Yea, yea whatever"

Its time for us to go to school. Our dad start to drive us to our school. I and celina sit at the back seat and my bro sit at the passenger seat. "hey, stupid sis how's your school? Is there any beautiful girl that you can introduce it to me?"

"first, my school isn't that bad" i lied.

"second, yes there is so many girls such as sluts and im sure they want to date a jerk like you."

"Ok enough you guys, do not use badwords infront of your dad" my dad said to us with a warning voice.

30 minutes later, i and celina arrive. I open the door and "bye stupid sis" my bro said that before i close the door. Some people are staring at us walking to the entrance door. We go straing to our classroom and guess what the bad boys are here. Yayyyy(sarcasm).

"Hey celi" ii woo greet celina with a soft smile.

"Celi?" celina asked.

"Yeah, its your new nickname." He said with a soft smile again.

"aye, it seems there's someone that is in love with the new student huh" jack shouted and all of them start to make a sweet sound. Celina start to walk to her table and sit and also ignore what jack has said. I followed celina. Well i guess i'll call celina celi too. Its kinda cute though. When i look at kim soo hyun, he looked at me too. "hey, is it true that you and soo hyun oppa went home together yesterday?" chelsea asked. My eyes widen.

"how do you know?"

"oh please the whole school knows about you and soo hyun oppa" chloe added.

"yea, we went home together yesterday. Is there any problem girls?" kim soo hyun answered. I guess he heard us.

"We're just asking though" chelsea said.

Kim soo hyun look at me with a smile. Creepy. Then he go out of our class and all of a sudden, all of my classmate come to my table and ask me "how is the story?" hee young asked me. "Uhhh"

"Ok plss dont be like a paparazzi. Back off back off, go back" chloe said. Everyone is disappointed.

"Thanks" i thanked chloe.

"No prob gurl, we're sisters remember." Chloe said with a smile. I smiled too. Our homeroom teacher came. We greet him. "ok guys, i'll be giving you a portion of ECAs (extraculicular activity) there's alot to choose and ypu can only choose one. After you fill your portion pls give it to me after school, ok? Any questions?"

I raised my hand and he point his pointed finger to me, "when will we start our ECA?"

"You'll start your ECA tomorrow, any other question if not i'll give you the portion right now."

After the teacher give us the portions everyone start to discuss with their friends including us the sistars. "hey chels, what ECA do you want to join?" i asked.

"Maybe dance club? Or maybe singing club? Idk"

"I'll choose dance club" celina said.

"Me too" i said.

"Me three" chloe add.

"Then i'll choose dance club too" chelsea said with a big smile. We laugh at her.

Ok guys, have you choose your ECA if you've choose your ECA then you may give it to me now or later after school its up to you but its only today that you can give it yo me." The four of us decided to give it to mr. Yong woo. "ok guys i'll be leaving now. Bye"

*skip classes

The bell rang. Finally. We hurried walk to the cafetaria. We sit at our usual table that near the window. "as usual, the bad boys are staring at us." Chloe said. The three of us smiled. I look at them

and jenna and her gang came to them and start to flirt with them again. Then i remembered what kim soo hyun said to me yesterday in his car.

*20 minutes later

We start walking to our class. "hey,ummm ill be right back ok?" with that i just leave and walk fast to the roof top. When im at the roof top he is not there. Maybe i have to wait. 10 minutes later i thought that he just want to prank me but then he came. "sorry im late stuck with jenna"

"So jenna is really your girlfriend?" i asked him and rise up my eyebrows.

"hahaha, girlfriend? Who said that she is my girlfrien?"

"well jenna said it" i look down.

"hahahahahaha, she is always like that always have a big shit dream and she always steals other girls boyfriend. Didn't i told you to not listen to every thing that jenna said?" hesaid while laughing so loud. I smile a little.

"are you jealous when she said that she is my gf?"

"Huh, jealous? Oh pls" i said with smile.

"then why are you smiling?"

"Well i smiled because you laugh too loud"

He come closer to me and then im surprised because he hug me "hug me back" he whisper in my ear. His voice is so sexy. Wait what? Focus sofia! FOCUS! "i said hug me back" he said in a little loud voice. I hug him back then he let me go "why do you hug me?" iasked him.

"Why? I can't hug you?" he asked while smiling.

"i didn't mean.... umm......"

"Hahaha why are you still scared of me" well he's right though.

i didn't answer i just look down. Then he hold my wrist and start walking down stairs

"what's your line id?" he asked me. And i give it to him. Then after that we have each others contact. The bell rang and its time for my classes. i and kim soo hyun seperate ourself.

*1 hour later

Its math class and im so confuse with maths, why maths have to be so difficultwhen we will only use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division when we're big later except for does who wants to be a architect. Suddenly my phone vibrate. I look at my phone secretly and saw a message from kim soo hyun.

(k=kim soo hyun, s=sofia)

K: hey, what's your subject right now?

S: maths :(

K: boring, btw what did you choose for your ECA?

S: dance club, what about kim soo hyun oppa?

K: oooh i choose soccer and you can call me soo hyun or oppa :)

S: ok oppa :)

Well i guess friend with soo hyun oppa is not that bad.

-----

Heyyy if you confused about the going down stairs in sofia apartment is because she lives in the very top floor so she has 2 floors. If you're confused or if i have made a mistakes pls comment. Thx for reading :) ;)

-c