CHAPTER 14: FOURTEENTH DAY

SOFIA'S POV

I'm kinda still nervous about last night that we slept together at the same bed. And also I can't sleep cuz his hand is hugging me from my back. I'm now eating with him and he cooked the food. Well it's not too bad. "How was your sleep? Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Mmm I slept well" I lied it's actually not good. Very not good.

1 hour later, I'm at the middle of the traffic. We're going home and he told me to not worried about school cuz he told the Chelsea to tell the teacher that I'm not feeling well and so is Kim so hyun.

"I hate traffic" he said and then honk to the car in front him.

I still feel nervous and also sleepy cuz of last night. Idk what to do.

So I tried to close my eyes slowly. And finally I fall into a deep sleep.

KIM SOO HYUN'S POV

I knew that she's lying about her good sleep last night. She kept on moving her body signaling my hand to go away. Well yup I purposely hugged her from behind. I just can't let it be. I really really love her. I really really REALLY wants her to be mine. For me she is everything. I love her very much.

-----
Sorry guys if I update it short from now on I'll update short chapter cuz I'm too tired to write it long. The for reading it don't forget to vote the story.