CHAPTER 13: THIRTEENTH DAY

SOFIA'S POV
My heart still beating fast. I'm still on my bed and think about what happened yesterday. I feel like I like it when he do that to me. I'm kinda still a little bit embarrassed because he just kissed my cheek like that in front of everyone. Yesterday Celina came at 7 pm. We played at my room then to Chelsea's room then to the garden and to my room again. Celina slept on the guess room. I didn't see so hyun all night long. I wonder where did he go. Well I don't think that I have to think about that. But I still want to know.
Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. "Come in" then the head o soo hyun came, then his full body.

"Hey you're awake?"

"Mm"

"OK then faster do your daily routine and make me breakfast since the others not yet wake up. Oh and today I want you to be with me all day long. Only with me." Then he closed the door. I heard a footsteps of running.

I do my dailey routine and since it's Saturday, I didn't change my clothes first. I still wore my pj and went down to the kitchen.

I made some sandwiches for the others and so hyun and me. I put them on the plates and to the table. Soo hyun came. He wear black jacket and blue jeans. He sit ln his seat and start eating his sandwich. "Ya!why do you still use your pj? Do you want to walk outside with your pj?" He shouted. Enough for me to hear it only.

"No, but because it's Saturday I thought that maybe I'll change later."

"Eishhh, change it now. Then eat your breakfast. After that we will go."

"why do you wanna hurry?"

"Because I don't want you to be steal by the girls again. Now hurry up and do what I told you to. You're my personal maid."

Then I went to my room. I opened my wardrobe and start to choose the clothes that I'll wear. I thought for a few seconds then my eyes caught to my casual short black and white dress. Maybe it'll be OK with him since he use black clothes too.

I pick the dress and change into it. I grab my small black bag and put my money,phone and some make ups in. I went down to the kitchen and see so hyun is playing with his phone on the dinning table. He turn his head and eyes to me and checking me from up to down then to up again. "Why do you have to wear a short dress?" I looked down. He sigh. "Just faster eat you breakfast."

I start eating my breakfast. He seemed so serious to his phone. I wonder what's his looking at. I tried to take a peak at it but failed. He caught me. "You're curious of what doing?" He smirked.

"No"

"Really? Here look at this"

"No it's OK you don't have to show me"

"but I want to show it to you. Here look. I'm looking at your pictures from your instagram from just now. I swear I didn't look anything else from just now." He smiled.

"Where did you go last night? I didn't saw you all night long."

"Really, but I always have my eyes on you, princess."

"What?"

"I'll tell you later, now let's go."

We've been driving for like hours but i still don't know where he wanted us to go. 10 minutes later we've arrived at a villa that is so far away from seoul. Its really big and its really detailed. My eyes widen. Soo hyun went out of the car and little-run to my door. He opened it for me. "we're going to stay here for 1 night only."

"what" but how about the girls back home. I mean im supposed to have the second slumber party with them tonight."

"oh forget about them. you'll still saty at my home for 2 more days cuz of your party thing."