CHAPTER 11: ELEVENTH DAY

SOFIA'S POV

My heart is still beating fast from yesterday until now. I've always been scared of falling in love. Why? Because im scared that if i confess to the guy that i love he will end up hurting me. But this time i can't hold my feelings. I always feel i can't hold any of my feelings back from him. My mom told me that if im inlove with a guy i must told my mom. Well protective mother. My mom married to my biological father when she's 18 years old. Its because she made a mistakes and pregnant to my brother. 1 year later, when she was pregnant to me, my mom caught my father cheated. They divorced. Then my mom remarried after gave birth to me. Then celina was born. That is how i got a step sister.

After i heard that story from my mom i feel like i can't just trust guys easily. I only trust my brother, my mom, and my step sister. Well i trust my step father but not really that trust.

Now is math class. I don't know why but i can't concentrate on every subject. Usually if a guy confess their love to me or like when i love somebody i can still concentrate on things. But now i can't. I kept on thinking about yesterday. Last nigh he went to my room and brought his dog to my room. We played with the dog and we joked. And everytime i talked to him my heart would beat faster and faster.

"ok class this is it for today. If you still don't understand you may come to the teachers room and ask me. I hope you study well for the math exam tomorrow. Ok see you guys."

"stand up and bow." Joona said. We all stand up and bowed.

What the hell to morrow math exam. I don't even understand any of it. If i go to the teachers room and ask the teacher about all of it, i'll get embarrased and the teacher will get angry at me. I can't. I'll have to aske celina about this. "ya eun ji, i kinda don't understand all of the math problems so can you teach me?" i smiled.

"Seriously sis!? You don't pay any attention to the subject?"

"nope"

"why? What are you thinking about?"

"nothing, im just sleepy." She kept on looking at me before i admit.

"okkkkk im thinking about something that is not important. So just please can you teach me?" i asked again with my puppy eyes. I know she cant reject my puppy eyes.

"ok i'll teach you."

*skip

Urghhhhh eventhough eun ji taught me already but i still don't get anything. Arghhhh im so stupid to think about somthing that is so not important instead of paying attention to the teacher. I keep on banging my head to the table. "i think you should stop banging your head if you don't want to get amnesia." Chloe said while chewing her food. I looked up.

"how can you guys still eating while tomorrow is math test?!" and banging my head again.

"i think you really need to stop and start eating." Chelsea said.

"I'm not in the mood for eating"

"well atleast you eat something rather than you eat wind. Here eat my pudding." Chelsea said.

"you don't want your pudding?"

"i don't really like chocolate. I like vanilla more."

"ok"

"hey guys, if tomorrow is the sport festival then what about our showcase?" celina asked.

"let's just ask the teacher later."

After we finished eating. We went to the teachers room and start looking for ms yoona. When we found her we bow first then chloe start asking "excuse me ms yoona, may we ask you something?"