CHAPTER 9: NINETH DAY

SOFIA'S POV

I blink my eyes for 5 times so that i could see things clearly. The sun is shining on my room. I turn to my left and i see something that make me jump and gasped. "oppa, you scared me"

"Why are you so scared?"

"nothing. From when are you here?" he didn't answer.

"alright, now get up and make me breakfast. I want to try the food that you make." He grab my wrist and start to pull my wrist so that i get up. Im still too lazy to get up so i try to hold myself to the bed. Then he carried me to the bathroom.

"Stop. Ya(hey)oppa, put me down!" i hit his back. He put me down after went in to the bathroom.

"be quick cuz im hungry. Sooooo hungry." Then he went out. i did my daily morning routine. I went down to the kitchen and start making breakfast. I made tofu soup and cooked rice for him and me. I also made fried tempura shrimp. After i made them all, i put them at the table and just 1 minute soo hyun came. "wow i see that you're good at cooking." He said while smiling.

"thanks" then he start to eat. He tried my tofu soup

"mmmm, it so yummy." Then he start to try the fried tempura shrimp.

"from who and how do you learn to cook?" he asked while smiling.

" i learn it from my mom and usually i cook whenever my mom is not home." He just nod his head and start eat like a pig. I laughed. "why are you laughing?"

"because you're eating like a pig." I said and smiled. He start to touch and mess my hair.

"just eat your food! Stupid princess." He said and smiled. I smiled for him too. I tried my food and im surprised that its good.

*15 minutes later

I take my phone and my bag. I went down stairs and wear my socks and shoes. Soo hyun also did the same thing. "you're done yet?" he asked. "yea" i nodded my head.

Then we walk to the basement and went in the car. Soo hyun start driving. On our way, the car ride is quite. Yesterday after he let me sat on his thigh 10 minutes later he drag me out. he brought me to the park.

"why are we here?" i asked.

"because it's the best way to relax."

"ohh and why did you do that?"

"do what?"

"back at the basketball court." I said with a duhh voice.

"well because i don't like it when she is near to me."

"but before i became your maid, whenever she's flirt with you you just stay still."

"but did i attracted to her?" he asked and smirking. "no." I said. He just smiled and look to the clouds.

"are you jealous?" he asked and turned his head to me.

"what? Jealous? Huh, no way!" well idk but actually i did feel not good about it.

"well, you don't need to be." He said while smiling.

"i said im not jealous!"

"yes you are."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes" he suddenly tickling me. I laugh so hard. "stop!, y-ya, OPPA!" i shouted and laughed. Then i started to ran away from him and so do him to catch me. Then he grab my wrist and pull me to his chest. He hugged me and i hugged him back too and i smiled.