CHAPTER 2: SECOND DAY

Sofia's pov

Today is my second day of school. I've found out that kim soo hyun and his group friends are grade 11. its lunch time. This time we sat at the table near the window. "do you guys realize that from just now they keep staring at us?" celina asked us.

"who?" i asked.

"the bad boys" celina said in a duhh voice.

The four of look to the boys and tru they keep on staring at us. Four girls came and start to flirt with them. We look back at our foods. "well this is high school." Chelsea said. We laugh.

After lunch, we went back to our class and gues what? They're in our class again. Im so scared because when we went in they immediately look at us. We went to our sit and start chatting.

"why are they always here?" chloe asked while whispering.

"i dont know" chelsea said while wispering too.

"its because this is our old class and we miss our old class. Is there any problem girls?" kim soo hyun said to us. I dont even know how did he hear us. Kim soo hyun walk closer to me and said, "didn't i warned you already sofia that if you do or talk something bad about us you'll be punished." He said with a asking-angry-warning voice.

"but i didnt say anything ba-"

"SHUT UP!" he said in a angry voice. Everyone in the class look at us.

"Eventhough you didn't said anything bad about us is the same thing if your friends said bad things about us!"

Im so scared. I can't even look at his eyes so i look down to the floors. He is too close to me. Suddenly he drag me out of the class. He drag me to a storage. He pinned me to the wall and my back is facing him. He hugged me from behind so that my back is connected to his chest. Im so scared. SOS!

"remember when i said that i will give you a punishment?" he said in a low but alittle bit rough voice that make me even more scared.

"now i will give you your punishment." He said it with a smiling face. Creepy.

He let me go he back off a little bit and i turn around. Suddenly he push me to the wall. Hard enough to make me headache. I fall down and tremble. He kick me on the stomach and it hurts a lot. He went down to me and said, "if you said bad things or even start a bad gossip about us your punishment will be more!" with a scary+creepy voice. I tremble alot. He got out of the storage. I slowly get up and start walking to the classroom. When i went back to my class the boys are not there anymore i feel relived. Chloe, chelsea and celina start to ask me about what he did to me. "you ok? Did he hurt you? We're so sorry." Chelsea asked me. Right now i just want to be alone. "im fine and its ok. He did hurt me but its not that hurt." The seem so worried about me so i add a little smile for them to make them not too worried about me. Chelsea and chloe smiled back except for celina because she knows when im lying and when im not lying.

*skip classes

After the bells ring, its sport time. I and the gang start to change our clothes fast so that we can go there faster. We loves sports. When we're finish, the girls that flirt with the bad boys yesterday come and they start to change into the sport uniform too. Maybe they will have a sports lessong too. "hey, you must be sofia, right?" one of the girls asked me. Seriously how did they know my know. Oh yeah it must be from the bad boys.

"yeah im sofia"

"let me warn you, you better stay away from my boyfriend kim soo hyun if you want to stay alive!" i mean its true right.

"why would you warn me? Im not even your boyfriend's friends or even close to him."

"hahaha you better not lie to me cuz i just saw you went to the storage with him. And if you talk back to me again i swear that you will be kick out of this school. And you better remember my warning!"

I just give her a smile and start walk out of the change room with the girls. "i dont understand why did everybody keep on giving me warning?"

"Lets just don't mind about that" chelsea said.

"Yeah, right now lets just have fun." Celina said.

"But still you still have to be careful, you're a new student remember?" chloe said to me

"Yea thx you guys" i thanked them.

When we arrive at the field we saw the bad boys and the others are playing soccer. I saw kim soo hyun is playing too. When he is playing like that with his friends, he is so different thanthe usual it seems that he is not kim soo hyun the arrogant and mean boy but the lovely and kind boy. Wait wtf what happen to me? Why am i thinking about him ? i cannot fall in love with him, i cannot fall in love with anybody. Focus sofia focus.

Urhhhh such a tired day of school today.

-----

Well how is it ? let me know by your comments. thx :)