CHAPTER 15: FIFTHTEEN DAY

My heart broke like it was crashed harshly, I can't believe this is really happening to me, why would he do that. I cried really hard, standing at the edge of the rooftop. Not wanting to suicide just want to let all of it out. I can't believe I fell into his trap. His game.

Flashback

So hyun oppa came to the scene and I can't believed what I just saw right in front of my eyes. "lee so yoon, why would you do that to her, you've cross the line. You know you'll get into trouble if you do this. I thought you're not that kind of girl but I'm wrong. I'm wrong to think that you're an innocent girl and a kind girl. You're such a bitch!" he shouted. I was so shocked. My eyes widen.

He carried jenna bridal style to the school's clinic when soo hyun oppa carried her out of the classroom, jenna smirked at me. How could she do that. I didn't do anything. I never hurted her, she's the one who always pick a fight with me just because she's in love with soo hyun oppa and that soo hyun oppa didn't love her back. I just don't understand them. Especially soo hyun oppa, why would he thought that I was the one who hurted her. i didn't realize that a tear was flowing down my cheek.

"hey, so yoon, don't cry. It's ok. We believe you." Chloe said while hugged me from my left side.

"yeah, we still have our eyes working when she acted like you pushed her until she banged her head to the table hard." Chelsea said.

"yeah right, she's such a bitch, it ok so yoon. We will still be by your side. After all you're the one the one who brought us together, and made us felt like we're a family now, why would we leave you." Hee young said.

"thanks guys. You guys are so kind to me, I don't know how to thank you guys anymore." I smiled a little. "I think I need time alone now to think what just happened." I said and left the classroom. Ran away tpo the rooftop.

End of flashback

The way his eyes cared for her. the way his hand touched her with so much cared on it. The way he shouted at me. The way he left me. The way he carried her. is hurting me so much. Why did I love him very deep, until I'm blinded with that love. I can't believe that the drama love story that I've watched and also the stories from wattpad that I've read happened to me in real life. I wiped my tears away from my face. I think now I have to changed. He said that im not kind a innocent girl. Well let's see what he'll doo if I changed as that kind of girl. As a bad girl. Not that innocent girl I was. I'll changed not for him, but for me, for myself.

I won't be the same girl I used to be

Im going to change into the new me.

FIN

------

Its the end, i know it's sad to end this story but i need to end it here. sorry for the wrong grammar in all of those chapters. see you again! hehehe (i just gave a hint there)