Chapter 8

The next day in Philosophy, Toni and I arrived early and took our places. By the time Al had walked in, the hall was full already. Of course, Mr Kenning, our professor, was late as usual, so I found it my chance to strike.

For a second, the lecture hall quietened, and I said just loud enough so Toni could hear, "I have intel that punk boys are amazing in bed. Care to elaborate?".

I had never seen someone so embarrassed in my life.

--------------------

"Lovi, my man! That stunt you pulled with Alfred! I think I've found a new appreciation for you!" Gil shouted when we left the lecture.

"I feel kinda bad, though. I didn't mean for people other than us guys to hear." I looked back at the doorway and saw Alfred exiting, so I ran over to him.

"Um, hey, sorry about what I said back there, it was meant to be a joke." I apologized.

"Nah, dude, don't worry about it. It was pretty damn funny, bro."

I smiled as I glanced behind Al to see Arthur walking over to his boyfriend. I gestures to him with my head and Al turned around, smiling to both cheeks. He ran over to Arthur and grabbed him around the waist, lifting him up and spinning him around. I saw Arthur give a rare smile, and Alfred kissed him passionately. "Hey, Artie!" He laughed.

Arthur sighed lovingly. "I told you, my name is Arthur."

I smiled and winked. "You two have fun, Alfred, don't you dare eat my ice cream again, and uhh... Use protection!" I waved goodbye cheekily and walked back over to Gil and Toni.

"What was that about?" Toni asked, sliding his arm around my shoulder.

"Just teasing them." I laughed.

I reached up onto my tip-toes and pecked Toni on the cheek, giggled when his face went red.

"Jesus Christ, get a room!" Gil shouted jokingly. "Anyways, are you two official now?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"...Elaborate. Who asked who?"

Toni piped up. "I asked him!"

"Yeah, but I kissed you first." I laughed.

"Wow... Toni I think you've turned Lovi into a romantic." Gil said sarcastically.

"I'm Italian." I stressed. "I've always been a romantic."