Chapter 9

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I was gonna go see my little bro." Gil said as we stopped outside the first year dormatries. There was a different building for each year, myself and the others being second years, we weren't in the sane building as Feliciano.

"Yo, who is you're brother, Gil? I never asked." I said.

"He's called Ludwig, he-"

"No way! That's Feli's roommate!" I exclaimed.

"Awww, our brothers share a dorm."

"And are probably dating..."

"Woah, what?"

"Um, well. Feli thinks your brother is hot and he's, like, totally in love with him. Every phone call with him is like, Ludwig this and Ludwig that. It's adorable."

We began walking to our brothers' room, Toni coming along foe the ride.

"Are they actually dating?" Gil asked.

"I'm not sure." I answered. "All I know is that Feli is crushing on Ludwig. He keeps telling me that he's trying to see if Ludwig is gay. He's got nowhere."

"You know, I've never actually talked to him about it. He's not the type to discuss crushes. He just listens to me yak on about Roderich."

"Two types of people." I laughed.

"Which number is it?"

"12." I said, reaching the door.

I knocked once, heared nothing. I knocked twice, then heard a loud noise that sounded odly like a complaint.

"Fratello, open the door idiota, it's Satan come to take your soul."

Gil and Toni both laughed, and Feli opened the door looking rather disheveled, still in pyjamas.

"What." he said grumpily,

I paraded into the room, opening the curtains and window to let some air in. "Someone hasn't had their morning coffee. Get ready, it's like, two in the afternoon."

Feli trudged off begrudgingly, and I made his bed, tidied his room, and made him coffee. When he came out of the bathroom, dressed, I passed him the mug as he sat on his bed.

"Why are you here, and/or, who are you people?" Feli yawned.

"That's Antonio, you know about him. And that over there fussing over the state of Ludwig's bed is Gil. I'm sure potato bastard has mentioned him before."

Feli seemed to have lightened up now he was awake. "So you're the boyfriend," he pointed at Toni. "And you're Luddy's brother."

Gil turned to face Feli. "Awww, you call him Luddy! You're too precious, too pure. Also where is the brat? And is he normally this messy?"

Feli giggled. "He woke up late for his Biology lecture today, so that's where he is and that's why it's messy. Normally he keeps everything tidy, he even cleans up my stuff." Feli said, and Gil nodded proudly. "Oooo, Lovi! The other day, he came into the room and just stared at me because I never fold my clothes. And then he gave me a lecture about how I should fold them to enable full comfortability and blahdy blahdy blah, but I just couldn't concentrate because he had these absolutely amazing glasses on. And then, when I asked him about it, he said he only wore them sometimes, so I was like They suit you, and he was all like Really and then he blushed and asdfghjkl!" Feli began to squeal and giggle, so he hid his face in a pillow and rolled around.

"Idiota... Have you even found out if he's into you? Or even into men?"

"Fratello~! I've tried everything! I don't want to just ask him outright though!"