Chapter 11

The next morning, I woke up to find myself under the sheets with Toni, curled up with my head resting on his chest. His arns were still around me, trapping me in his embrace. I smiled softly, blushed, then thought to myself.

Maybe this whole coupley thing wont be so bad.

I smilead again, and looked up at Toni. He looked cute, eyes closed, cheeks red, and a little sweet smile on his face. And the BEDHEAD! It made him look... human? Real? Perfect? I laughed quietly, realizing that I was being sweet for once.

Sliding out if the bed, I realized that I was wearing pyjamas. Well, sort of. I had on my boxers, and as I looked in the mirror, I realized I was wearing a baggy shirt that obviously belonged to Antonio. I blushed hard, then told myself to wipe the smile off my face.

I couldn't.

-----------------------------------

I checked my phone to see it was around 1p.m, and laughed a little. It felt so weird to say, that I had 'slept in with my boyfriend'. Undressed and stepped into the shower, going through my morning routine. Soon enough I was dressed, and I went into the common room where the kitchen was. I saw Alfred and Arthur sat on the couch together, and they both blushed when I walked in.

"What, you're afraid of ME?" I said sarcastically, reaching up on my tiptoes to try and reach my coffee. I had a special brand imported from Italy; all other coffee tasted like shit.

Alfred laughed, appearing behind me and took down the coffee from the shelf for me.

"See? You're short, just like Artie!" He laughed, and Arthur sarcastically gasped.

"I'm not short, you bloody yank. You're just tall." He muttered.

Alfred sighed sadly, as a joke. "And he tells himself that everyday."

"I hate you."

"I love you too, babe." Alfred laughed, sitting back down next to Arthur.

"You two are so sweet." I smiled, getting down mine and Antonio's mugs from the cupboard.

"Oh my gosh, everyone. The wild Lovino has smiled, what a rare sight this is!" Alfred said in a terrible Bear Grills accent.

I laughed softly, then started humming the song that Toni had played on his guitar so long ago, only a couple of weeks after we'd met.

"Are you singing?" A fammiliar Spanish voice said from behind me.

"Humming, idiot. There's a difference." I laughed, then held out his mug. "Coffee?"

He took the mug and kissed me. "Thanks, darling."

"Don't 'darling' me." I mumbled, blushing as we sat diwn across from Al and Art.

"Would you prefer Sweetiepie?" The Spaniard teased.

I broke into a smile and nudged him with my foot. "Shut up."

"I literally can't right now. You two are so cute together." Arthur smiled, as Alfred laughed.

"I know right?" Al exclaimed.

I was about to retaliate when I realized something. Arthur looked... different.

"Wait." I said, staring at him. "You got rid of the fringe?"

Arthur looked up, surprised. "What? Oh yeah, the fringe is gone along with the peircings."

"The whole punk thing got tiresome?" Toni laughed.

"Yeah, I guess. It just sort of felt like I was stuck in 2005 and MySpace was at it's peak."

We all laughed, and Al pulled Arthur closer. "You still look beautiful, babe."

Arthur blushed. "Oh my God, shut up." He laughed, smiling a little.

I let out a loud 'aww' before covering my mouth and blushing. "You two need to just , like, get married, right now." I mumbled.

Toni laughed, then smiled at me.

"Is the lovey-dovey getting to you?" He laughed. "You will not believe him last night."

"Shh, nooo." I whined, but I shut up when the Spaniard kissed me. "Okay, fine." I smiled softly, as Toni explained what had happened.

The story was met with a lot of laughter and 'awwws'.

"Forget us. You two should get married." Al laughed.

I smiled, finished off my coffee and went to wash my mug in the sink. Antonio appeared behind me, kissing my neck from behind.

"Hey, you." I smiled, leaving my mug to drain.

"Hey." Toni giggled, washing his mug and putting it next to mine.

"Do you have anything to do today?" I asked.

"I woke up at half past one in the afternoon, I think it's safe to say I have a clear schedule today." Toni joked sarcastically.

I smiled, the reached up on my tip-toes to kiss him, wrapping my arm around his waist, the other clutching his shirt.

"Oo, hello." He mumbled, and kissed me back, putting his hand on my waist and pulling me closer. I giggled a little as he pressed me into the breakfast bar counter and deepened the kiss. I looked up to him smirking, then grasped his waist and pulled him harder on me, feeling his hips grind against me. Sneakily, he licked my bottom lip, asking for enterance, and I nodded slightly, moaning and wrapping my arms arouns his shoulders as he entered my mouth, hungrily exploring the inside out my mouth. I moaned again, slipping my hand up his shirt.

I'm not sure how long the kiss lasted, but we were broken apart when Gil walked in shouting, "Get a room!"

Alfred and Arthur laughed, as if to prove Gil's point, and I backed away from Toni, blushing sheepishly.

He laughed, kissed my hand, then yawned loudly. "Mm, too early. " The Spaniard mumbled.

"Says he who's still in his pyjamas." I laughed sarcastically. "Go on, shoo, go do morning things."

"In the afternoon?" Antonio laughed, kissing my forhead.

"Just because you woke up late, doesn't mean you get to lounge arounn in your pjs for the rest of the day." I laughed. Toni smiled, pecked my cheek then walled back to our dorm room to get dressed.

I turned to Gil. "Why are you even here? You're in a completley different coridoor."

"Well, if you hadn't noticed, Roddy is litterally two doors down from you." Gil replied, grabbing a spare mug from the cupboard, and grabbing some coffee. "Ugh, this stuff tates like shit."

I sighed, then pointed at the top shelf. "Use mine." I muttered. "But only this once."

Picking up the coffee, he stared at it quizzically. "Dude, is this Italian?"

I tutted. "No shit Sherlock, it's litterally written in fucking Italian, you fucking idiot."

"Okay, shhh, it's still really early and I have a hangover." Gil muttered, making his coffee.

I sighed, exasperated. "A) It's like two in the afternoon and B) why the fuck were you drinking?"

"I do what I want. And anyways, I'm German."

"That doesn't excuse you from drinking, because fyi, it's Tuesday."

"Your point being?" The German asked, downing almost half his coffee in an instant.

"You have a lecture in fifteen minutes, you twat!"

I swear to God, Gil almost dropped that mug, eyes widened, cogs turning, then something clicked.

"I've gotta get ready." He mumbled, downing his coffee and calling back to me. "Can you wash that?"

"I'm not your housekeeper!" I spat, but washed it anyway, and heard a laugh from behind me.

"Thank God someone got that." I laughed, and Arthur shrugged.

"Eh, I gotcha covered." He smiled.

I laughed, pushed the air from my eyes, and walked into the dorm room. The shower was on in the bathroom, and I could hear Toni singing loudly. I fought back a giggle, opened up my laptop, and hopped on Twitter.