Tell Me You Love Me

Hey everyone! I am really inspired by a lot of stories I have been reading lately (thug love stories). I am going to write one. If you are an author of one and you are thinking that I am copying you or whatever, just let me know and I will change it up, and I really dont mean to be copying you or anything. Alright thanks. But now that I think about it I think I am gonna write more of a bad boy story, cause I honestly don't know how to write a Thug story, that would be my best friend (Breeee4) that is writing one. You guys should check her out! :D thanks <33

*beep beep*

My alarm sounded loud in my ear and made me jump out of my skin. It was the first day of summer, I forgot to turn that damn alarm off last night. So here I am sitting up in bed, trying to catch my breath at 6 in the morning. I seriously just went to sleep at 5. Goodness gracious. I layed back down and snuggled into my warm blankets.

"Sam!" Crap, my mother yelled from across the hall.

"Yeah?" I yelled.

''Why are you awake so early?" She stuck her head inside me room.

''Forgot to turn my alarm off last night." I mumbled.

"Alright sweetheart, I am gonna head out for work. Love you." She blew me a kiss and closed the door.

"Love you too!' I yelled and turned over to my end table and grabbed my pink iphone and texted my girl Brenda.

Me: Aye hoe

Bren: Ayee whore

Me: Whatcha doing today?

Bren: Not sure what's on the schedule?

Me: Shopping?

Bren: Sounds good.

Me: Pick you up at 9?

Bren: SI!

We texted for a few more minutes until I finally got up and started to get ready for today. I grabbed my phone, and plugged it into my stereo and blasted some Chris Brown. I got out of the shower dryed off and threw on some clothes and started to curl my blonde hair. Oh my bad, i forgot to mention. I am Sam. I have blonde stomach length hair and big blue eyes, freckles everywhere. And I am super white, almost ghost white. I am going to be a Senior after summer.

My best friend (Brenda) now she is so gorgeous. She is like drop dead gorgeous! All the boys be falling after her! She got dark carmel skin, and brown eyes. She has shoulder length hair and loves to change her hair color to red. She is also going to be a senior. We have been best friends forever it seems like, I probably couldn't live with out her! She is my other half.

It was seven when i finished getting ready and I walked down stairs to see my little bro Shawn playing video games with his friend Kennie, well our friend (he is my same age).

"Aye guys!" I sat down next to them.

''Hi, whats up?" Kennie nudged me.

''Just woke up sadly. Whoa why you guys up so early?" I shook my head.

''We haven't gone to sleep yet." Shawn didn't even look up.

''wow." I got up. I walked to the kitchen and started to make pancakes.

it was 8 when I finished making them and the boys almost knocked me over when they found out they were done.

''Boys, I am gonna go pick Brenda up and we're gonna go to the mall. Clean up before the 'rents come home k?"I waved a hand infront of the tv.

"sure!" they both yelled at me.

I grabbed my keys and headed outside and got into my car. I texted Brenda and told her I was on the way. When I got to her house she was still taking her sweet ass time. 

''Damn, need to look like a super model to go to the mall bitch?'' I laughed and hugged her. 

''Um, beauty takes work hoe." She smiled and buckled up.  She grabbed my phone and started to play Thrift Shop by Macklemore. We pulled up to the mall screaming the lyrics, because we have no lives.

As we were pulling up there were these two boys staring at us. I didn't care, and started screaming them again. We got out and were ready to go shop! we were laughing and not paying attention to where we were going and a car horn was blasting at us.

''Aye what the fuck! You trying to run me over bitch?" I yelled at the super sexy guy.

''Aye hoe if you weren't joking around and shit, i wouldn't have almost ran your nasty ass over.'' He yelled outside of his 60's mustang that i have always wanted.

I flipped him off.