Chapter 9

Bree's POV:

I was sitting in the lawn chair right next to Skye, this chick man. My best friend, my Boo, my White Trash. I love her. She was my other half.

I leaned across the chair and said.

''Skye?''

''Yeah?" She looked at me.

''I need to tell you something..'' I was cut off by Alex and Jared jumping into the pool.

''Go on?" She nodded.

''Alex and I..." I stuttered.

''What? Just tell me." She shook her head .

''We.. we hooked up last night." I coughed out.

''What?" She dropped her jaw open.

Okay yes, we did hook up.

*flash back/ telling Skye*

I was sleeping for a little bit and I woke up screaming for some reason.

''Ahhhh!" I jumped up and screamed.

''What's wrong?!" Alex shot up.

''I don't.. I don't know..." I cried a little bit.

''Oh okay, did you have a nightmare?" He hugged my shoulders.

''Yeah.." I sighed and gulped.

''Do you wanna talk about it?" He kissed my head softly.

''Not really." I said and cuddled into his chest.

''Oka-ay." He said and started to kiss down my face all the way to my sweet spot, the crook of my neck. ''You're so beautiful to me." He whispered making me shiver.

''Oh..." I moaned.

''Mhmm Ma' you be making a grown man shriek." He whispered again.

''Oh really?" I jumped on him. I couldn't take it any longer, I wanted him, I NEEDED him.

I kissed him hard but passionately. This girl gave me way too many feelings, up and down my body.He slid his hands down my back and grabbed my ass. It felt weird I had to admit but, I didn't stop him. I lifted up his shirt and placed my hands on his perfectly scupled abs.

Fuck this, I couldn't wait any longer. I ripped off every piece of clothing he had on, even though there wasn't much and he did the same to me... Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

*End of flash back/ telling Skye*

''Holy shit!" Skye was shocked.

''I know." I laughed.

''Was he good?" She rose her eyebrow.

''SKYE!" I yelled and threw a pillow at her face.

''Hey, I'm just asking!" She laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

''If I tell you, will you shut up?"

''Can't make any promises." She joked around.

''Okay, well... OMG HE WAS AMAZING. " I shrieked.

''You are so gross!" She covered her ears.

''You were the one who asked!" I laughed as the boys got out of the pool, they looked like hot models with their wet hair dripping down their chests. Unff. Alex walked over and picked me up and sat down with me on his lap.

''Aye Ma'." He kissed the side of my face.

''Aye Boo.'' I blushed.

I saw Jared come and sit on Skye and kiss her forehead, which I don't know how it was possible when he was laying on her.

''Jared get the fuck off me fat ass." She said.

''Make me." He said seductively.

Ew. I rolled my eyes and stopped listening when Alex put his index finger under my chin and brought my face up to kiss him.

We kissed. It was amazing, just like the first one. We fought for dominance and he won of course. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me so I was facing him now. Laying on his chest sort of, I don't know and I didn't care because all I wanted to do was kiss him forever.

*Skye's POV*

Bree told me that they hooked up. I was so shocked, I never expected her to actually go all the way!!

They were making out and I was focusing on the sexiest boy in the world right now.

''Make me." He said seductively.

''Okay." I whispered something dirty into his ear after that.

''Really?" He questioned.

''Get off me, and You will find out." I winked at him.

''Alright." He got off and I finally got to breath again.

''You were joking weren't you." He sighed.

''You know me so well." I pinched his cheeks.

''Shut up hoe." He duck faced.

''Oh really loser?" I said through my laughing.

''Mhm.. Move over I wanna cuddle." He nudged me.

''Fine." I scooted my butt to the side and he sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me and I turned a little to look at him.

''I miss you." I said.

''I'm right here." He replied.

''No, I mean I miss you, I miss us.'' That took all my courage.

''Me too." He put his head in the crook of my neck. ''Me too."

I sighed realizing this convo wasn't going anywhere else and I kissed his arm and closed my eyes, falling into a doze.

An hour later, I heard to voices over me.

''Awh, look at them, aren't they the cutest?" Realizing it was Bree's voice.

''Yeah, I bet she wants the "D"." Alex laughed like a hyena.

She slapped him.

''She already got it." Jared said with his sexy sleepy voice.

''Oh I did, did I ?" I laughed waking up more.

''Yeah, a couple years ago." He kissed my bare shoulder.

''Shut the fuck up." I pushed him with my butt, which wasn't a good idea.

''Oh, you want it again do ya?" He laughed.

''No." I sighed.

I unwrapped myself from him and sat up with him just ending up laying on my lap.

''You smell like sunscreen." He smelt my leg.

''No?!" I sarcastically said.

''I like it." He kissed my leg, which was a weird place to kiss.

''Make me a sandwhich." Alex whinned to Bree.

''Ugh fine." Bree gave in.

''You know where the stuff is, and you know where the protection is!" I screamed as they walked into the house. It was like she lived here, well she kind of did, I don't think she really goes home.

''Skye?" Jared looked up at me.

''Yes Jared?" I pet his hair.

''Thank you." He smiled.

''For what?" I asked.

''not paying attention at the mall both times." He smiled more. Remembering the memory less than a week ago.

''You're welcome." I smiled and leaned down to kiss his forehead but he lifted his head and I was soon crushed by the softest, warm lips I have ever kissed before. He pulled himself up, still kissing me.

''You're mine." He said between kisses.

''You're mine too." I said between kisses too.

Don't forget! Fan, vote, and comment<3