Chapter 8

Skye's POV:

It was the next day, I woke up with the sun shining and with Jared's arm wrapped around me. I smiled and softly moved a piece of hair from his forehead and kissed his head gently so I wouldn't wake the angel. I cuddled back into his arms and turned on my side to check my phone.

1 new text, Mike: ''Hey brat;)"

Me: "What do you want turd?" 

Him: ''Your mom. lolololololol"

Me: "Seriously."

Him: "Seriously. Nahh I'm just playing, watcha doin today?"

Me:"Loser. Just chilling at the campsite."

Him: "Really? I am pulling up!"

"Oh God." I said sighing.

''What's wrong?" Jared put his head on my shoulder.

''Nothing.'' I smiled slightly looking at him.

''Okay." He smiled and softly kissed my shoulder. which sent shock waves down my body.

 He sat up and yawned, stretching every which way he could. He looked fine as I examined his body. His eyes shining bright as ever, his lips perfectly pink and looking extremely kissable. His neck, going onto his collar bones perfectly shaped and practly pointing out making me wanna faint. Then down his arms, with those strong, big, muscular arms and his chest. Oh God his chest. Making a girl scream! His chest perfect in every which way.

''Skye?" Jared nudged me.

''Mhmm" I said still dazing off looking at his body.

''If you want it just say it." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine once more.

''What?!" I pushed him.

''Just saying." He winked and stood up.

''Douche.'' I said under my breath and without really realizing it, he jumped on me and held me down.

''Say it again." He looked deep into my eyes, his dark dreamy hazel eyes peircing into me.

''Douche." I said without thinking.

''That's it!" He started tickling me.

''Omg! Jared sto-o-o-p!" I screamed/ giggled.

''Noooope." He laughed still tickling me.

''Fine, fine I'm sorry.''

''I don't want you to apologize haha" He rolled his eyes.

He grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers with mine and stopped tickling me.. I looked up to see him staring at me. I blushed and felt our heads getting closer to each other. Once our foreheads were touching, I got shivers once more and closed my eyes slightly, our lips barely touching, got closer and closer until they were touching and started to move  in sync. His lips tasted sweet, and were warm. His free arm reached up to my face and started to rub a circle on my temple.

He deepened the kiss and I softly moaned.

''SKYE?!" I heard the voice of Mike coming from outside. Fuck. We kissed a last time and broke apart.

''I'm-m sorry I kissed you." Jared said.

''It's okay." I said and stole a kiss from him again. ''Fuck, but I have to go for a second, stay in here." I smiled sweetly and got up and opened the tent.

''Skye?" Mike  questioned.

''Yeah?" I said still catching my breath from the most amazing kiss ever.