Chapter 23

5 years later.

Jared and I got married, right after high school. I know it was kind of silly to do that, but we couldn’t wait any longer. When we knew, we knew. I love him so damn much. He is the best father and husband ever. Yes, you did just read father.  2  months after our wedding, I found out I was pregnant. Her name is  Karmen  Breanna  Nelson. She is the most amazing, five year old. She has the sweetest smile, and the dorky side of her father. She has my eyes, and my blonde hair. ‘Tyga’ and her hang out almost everyday, even though he is 6 she doesn’t mind. I guess age doesn’t matter at her age.  They are seriously best friends, just like Bree and I. It’s Karmen’s birthday, and we are having a party for her. All of her little kindergarten friends, and her family are coming over. I was setting streamers  up, and felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me.

‘’Hey babe.” Jared’s voice sent shivers down my back.

‘’Hi.” I smiled.

‘’Whatcha doin?” He asked.

‘’Setting your daughters birthday up.” I laughed. ‘’You?”

‘’Not doing that.” He chuckled and helped me get down off the chair.

‘’It’s 2 everyone should be on their way.” I set a barbie center piece on the table.  The little princess ran into the kitchen.

‘’Mommy, Daddy!” She shrieked.

‘’What pumpkin?’’ Jare picked her up.

‘’THEY ARE HERE!’’ She yelled, and jumped out of his arms and ran to the door. Of course, Bree and Alex and their son showed up first.

‘’Hi birthday girl!” Bree hugged her niece.

‘’Hi Auntie Breeeeeeee” She extended the  E’s.  She jumped out of Bree’s arms and hugged her uncle.

‘’Lexiii” She hugged him tight.

‘’Hey little munchkin.” He hugged her too.

‘’Reesey.” She attacked her ‘boy friend.’ Bree and I always joked about them growing up and getting married. Looks like they will have to someday. I laughed at that thought.

‘’What’s so funny boo?” Bree hugged me.

‘’None yeah.” I evil eyed her.

‘’Okay loser.” She giggled and looked at me.

‘’You are so fat!” She chuckled.

‘’So are you!” I smiled.

‘’Ma’, daddy said that Auntie Skye ate her baby too.” Reese looked up at his mother.

‘’ALEX!” She slapped him playfully.

‘’Hey now!” He hid his face.

‘’Mummy, you eated a baby? EW! DADDY, MOM ATE A BABY!’’ Karmen laughed her butt off.

‘’No, I didn’t eat a baby, sweetheart. That’s just what Uncle Lexis said.” I rolled my eyes at him.

‘’Sorry.” He threw his hands up in defense.

‘’Save it.” I smiled, and we sat around the table till everyone showed up.  They all showed up, and the kids went in the jumpy while the adults sat around the table and told stories, and talked grown up stuff. It was time for cake and presents.

‘’We decided to do presents first.”  I looked at my little princess.

‘’Okay mommy.” She smiled and I handed her a present.

‘’This is from  your  Nana and Papa.” I said, referring to my parents.  They got her a couple more barbies and clothing. Not like she needed anymore.

‘’Tanksss!’’She hugged them.

We opened the rest of the presents and finally it was Reese present to her.

‘’Kar, this is from me.” He handed her a box.

‘’What is it?” She shook the box.

‘’It’s-“ Alex covered his sons mouth so he wouldn’t say what it was.  Karmen opened it and it was a Ariel, Barbie doll with a Prince Eric doll, it also came with the movie.

‘’AHHHHHHHHHHHHH’’She jumped up and down. The Little Mermaid was her favorite.

‘’Do you love it babe?” Jared hugged her.

‘’Yesssss’’ She stared at it.

‘’Okay, well mommy and I have something to tell all of you.”  Jared kissed her head.

‘’What’s it?” She smiled at him, what a Daddy’s girl.

‘’Well, Mommy, is having another baby.” I began. ‘’You are gonna be a big sister!” I looked around the room. Everyone got super excited.

‘’Mommy, Auntie Bree having babby too?” She smiled.

‘’Yes!” I hugged her.

We all were excited and ate cake. 

The party went on, and when it was finally over.  Reese stayed the night, Bree and Lexis deserved a night a lone. We put the kids in bed, and said good night to them.

After all of that, I walked into my room. And sighed.

I smiled at our family picture on the wall.  I looked down, at my belly and rubbed it.

‘’You’re gonna be in that picture someday.” I smiled and  a strong arm wrapped his arms around me softly.

‘’Yes, he is. “ Jared kissed my shoulder.

‘’I can’t wait to meet you Josh.” I rubbed my tummy, and felt a kick. ‘’He’s kicking.” I giggled and looked at Jared.

‘’I bet he is.”  Jared turned me around and embraced me with his soft, lovable lips. I couldn’t deny that the kiss didn’t go further. But, not too far, obviously. I smiled and  we got ready for bed.

We laid in bed tangled  together, and he looked at me.

‘’I love you to the  moon and back.” He kissed my nose.

‘’I love you too, fuck.” I breathed heavily.

‘’What’s wrong?” He sat me up.

‘’My water broke.”

THE END!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS STORY, NOW ITS OVER.  THANKS FOR READING. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, I WOULD REALLY REALLY LOVE IF ONE OF YOU GUYS BESIDES BREE COMMENTED. IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TOME! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING<3 AND STAY TUNED FOR ANOTHER STORY IN THE FUTURE! DON’T FORGET, COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN<333